Usage for hash tag: .

1. AmericanCrow

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

GG.exe throwing haymakers today. :) I only wish I had shed the ex-wife after date #1. ;)
  2. Pillarnstones

Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

...guys play an exciting brand of footy - as one who had to put up with Ross the Toss's rolyball trust me I craved what the doggies bring to the game. Now upfront I don't require tickets - My wife, friends & I are locked in so all good there for me. Perhaps I can answer some questions that are...
  3. Tectonic

News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

To forge that certificate you would need my healthcare identifier, vaccine dates, name, dob, and cert #. With a few upgrades and compression to a qr or something connected to a database it would end up no different to swiping a visa wrt privacy. If blockchain was used that's actually safer than...
  4. W

Greatest Dynasty of the 21st century - Lions vs Cats vs Hawks vs Tigers

Yeah you also only played 3 ........ including one with a massive #, and in my opinion, relied on one player a lot more than the other 3 mentioned clubs. Two of the mentioned also did 3 in a row.
  5. smasha

Game Day Round 11 - Richmond vs Adelaide, Sunday 30th May 2:10pm, Giants Stadium

Get off our players back ffs in here,have enuff when oppos #.
  6. budge27

Discussion Round 9, 2021 - Photos and Discussion

yer I think you have to play a few games first and then they can get their jumper printed up with their shinboner #. I noticed it was similar last season when they first started doin this.
  7. The BIG X

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Lachie Bramble - delisted 2023

#21 Taken over Tom Scully's #.
  8. JazMac

Vintage Bay Where's Trent?

We do get such fun LOLing at you and NOrth Rf #. Please some more stats where you try to find some way to take some gloss from our 3 premierships in four years and the most successful current AFL captain. We love it when supporters of unsuccessful clubs can only find some meaning in life by...
  9. Tony Lynn 15

Media Worst Post to Like Ratios in the SFA - "Winners" Announced.

Hello valued members of the SFA, all 2% of you, and a huge hello to the other 98%. It is time for me to lift the lid on the posters in the SFA with the worst post to like ratios. I am certain the results of this will surprise I have to thank Bradesmaen for the inspiration behind this thread...
  10. fuey

NFL 2019 NFL - Divisional Round

While Rodgers is not playing well, he still isn't the worst QB in playoffs right now. The one thing he doesn't do, even right now at his worst, is commit turnovers. And that's huge in playoff football. I have him above Cousins, and probably Garoppolo, and possibly Wilson too. Bottom half for...
  11. Ripley

Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Fair enough. But with the skull # are you sure they were talking about a fracture and not a certain shaped head wound. A fracture of that magnitude would have been a very significant trauma. If prior to knife wounds she would likely have been unconscious. The defensive wounds indicate she...
  12. JuddgementDay

Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Whoa WCE - that much for an uncontacted player? Selling the farm. Regardless of the actual draft #. That RD1, early RD2 2019 and next year's RD1 That's madness for an uncontacted player! Imagine if CFC did that trade, would you be happy? How does Geelong get away with this?
Back