Usage for hash tag: backfire

1. Saveloy Rockstar

Game Day Vossy's Top Two Grand Final bound Blue Baggees vs Draft Pick Hoarders Norf

Oh dear :$ zackah #backfire
  2. AvantGardener

flggr Enough about SHITney/Souf MelSHIT choking in Grand Finals. Let's laugh at the select clubs who are bad enough to lose a Grand Final to this absolute m

Oh, so what is Geelongs GF record against the likes of say Carlton, West Coast and Hawthorn? :$ Is this the first #backfire of the new season
  3. AvantGardener

Sam Docherty Appreciation Thread

Right so Parfitt, a 26yo with 130 games is delisted. Explain that? A couple of these others ones still in limbo #backfire :$
  4. AvantGardener

Wheres Wally - Collingwood Edition

Fun fact the 5 goal game was actually Round 20 last season, and yes it did win us the Peter Mac Cup. Thanks for asking. #backfire
  5. zackah

Backfire How many goals will the K train kick for the tiggies in 2024

After logging in as Chief I can confirm the #backfire
  6. Saveloy Rockstar

Backfire King 'Charles' Curnow 100 goal watch in 2024

You know what's not going to happen? Curnow kicking 100 #backfire
  7. Saveloy Rockstar

The #essendonedge vs. Dimma's coked up gold kkkoast kkkrew

Why not this year? And why did you make a Fred about it last year? #backfire
  8. jannissary

Backfire the #top2 bound proletariat edge vs. the bourgeoise demons

i'm just #honest, i will cop the #backfire badge proudly, just making sure it's known that the decision wasn't mine!
  9. CarnTheScray

Coronavirus/COVID-19

#backfire
  10. Cruyff14

Mega Thread Things that Shit me the fourteenth part

I'm a big Dan supporter, but he's not been faultless in this (don't think anyone could have been). And definitely agree. It was funny when the HS put up a FB poll surrounding his popularity and he got a 70% approval rating. #backfire
  11. FireKrakouer

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Hehe. That quote you are criticising me for was authored by your good friend SJ. Be sure to call him out for it. #backfire Is comparing the US and SK like comparing apples with apples? The US with 325M+ population, massive movement of people, 87000 flights in their skies daily etc. It will...
  12. FireKrakouer

Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

#backfire
  13. TJASTA

Media Top Ten Shittiest Shit-Truck Captains that the Sweet FA has ever Shat Out

this thread could #backfire if metro get up
  14. bungalow_bill

The positives thread

Was a thread started by a Suns fan giving a week to week update on what pick would be at that point - assuming like most it would be around 5-10. Right now it's pick 15 #backfire
Back