Usage for hash tag: Believe

1. Scorpus

Game Day Crows vs Hawks, AO + Dar(c)y Fogarty Thread

Sorry mate, not mathematically over. We're still a chance #believe #goodvibes #thinkpositive
  2. taurus

Autopsy Round 17 2024 – GWS Giants vs Carlton, Saturday July 6, 7.30pm AEST, Engie Stadium

Heads have not dropped. Kingsley has done well with selections, Fonti, Cummins. Darcy and McMullin. I watched almost all Carlton games this season. The first quarter is their best. #Believe
  3. taurus

Review Good vs Carlton

Told ya people! #Believe
  4. taurus

Preview Changes vs Carlton

...all, he was my fav player). However, the Crows isn't a bad team. They are not good enough but not a bad team neither. I think the Blues are good but not good enough to win the premiership. Like any team on ascendancy, the blues are getting luck. They are due for a loss. #be#Believee#delulu
  5. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Preliminary Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

...graphic that always makes me think of our loyal , long-suffering and long serving players who have stuck around across multiple eras , through all the highs and lows We know who they are, and today is most of all, for them And for them, and our wonderful fans, we truly #beartodream and #Believe
  6. Aphrodite

Do I really believe?

We need to win our last 2 games and not have to rely on other results going our way to guarantee us playing finals. Simples. #Believe
  7. blues4flag

Do I really believe?

The answer to the question finally changes from 2000 to 1995 on Grand Final day. #Believe
  8. Mezzoculo

Do I really believe?

...even if they win in Rnd 23. This means that at worst we will finish the regular season in 8th place. And at best, 5th. So. Its time to #Believe. We are playing finals in 2023. (I hope like hell that maths is correct) Edit: Turns out it is not. Still, facts are not a prerequisite...
  9. CaptainWorpedo

News Hawthorn in the media 2023

#Believe It will work, i feel Sams coaching career will resemble his playing career. It will start of slowly, a few tweaks and wham success will follow ( Well that the feels and hope i have).
  10. S

Review Pre-Season Games 2023

Bugger it, I’m paying off the mortgage #b#Believe On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
  11. crazywildhorse

Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

We are not the ones that keep bumping it. #Believe
  12. Roksman

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

CBA's and clearances. Fisher 11 for 0 clearances Crippa 29 for 0 clearances Cerra 25 for 2 clearances Walsh 25 for 2 clearances Dow 9 for 3 clearances (60% game time) Dimma will do a Grigg mk2. #moneyball #Believe #pick115 #Im too far in now and will die in this hill for the melts
  13. vanders

Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

#Believe
  14. SM

EPL Matchday 30 - On Optus Sport

#Believe
  15. eddiesmith

Winter Beijing 2022 4th Feb to 22nd preview and general discussion thread

Still got the bronze #Believe
  16. Blacky

Official Match Thread Season 30 - First Preliminary Final: Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Carna Royals First time to the big show #Believe Thanks for a hard nosed week, Bombers
  17. Blacky

Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

4 extra players #Believe
  18. Aphrodite

Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Spot on and it made my day gab. :thumbsu: #Believe
  19. Craze

Will the woke-AFL follow the FFA's lead and give equal pay to women?

#Believe #Staystrong #equality
  20. Adz

Player Watch Jordan De Goey (Part 2)

And people call me negative?! #Believe
  21. Adz

Player Watch Jordan De Goey (Part 2)

Bucks is playing “funny buggers” to quote Dave. He certainly looked like he was moving ok in Munich. #Believe.
  22. Doodlesweaver

2019 3rd Ashes Test 22-27 August Headingley

Labuchardonnay is still there. #Believe
  23. T2B_

Game Day Rnd 18 - Carlton V Gold Coast Game Day Discussion

Do we dare to #Believe?
  24. JuddgementDay

Game Day Rnd 16 - Carlton v Melbourne Game Day Discussion

#Believe!
  25. Primetime Pricey

2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Randle Cousins RJ > KD Kyrie Zion #Believe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back