Usage for hash tag: bombersislikeroaches

1. Kilroy

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Truth is, many have tried to kill us off, but …. #bombersislikeroaches
  2. Kilroy

BAGHDAD CROWNS NEW TOP DOG

#bombersislikeroaches
  3. Kilroy

Media Serial Stats: The Baghdad Bombers Infinite Playlist

Never a truer word spoken. #bombersislikeroaches
  4. Tony Lynn 15

Official Match Thread S33 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison (SFA Pride Game)

...hey, what a tribute. We still are the story in the SFA. Innovators and then the imitators. Thanks Bears for feeding the beast this week. It has been an incredible tribute to the best their is. I hope one day another club devoted their entire being to mimic what you do. LOL...
  5. Tony Lynn 15

Official Match Thread S33 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison (SFA Pride Game)

It fills my hearts with joy to see some SFA students who have researched and are now mimicking the best. It is often not what is said but knowing the legacy that has been left. If nothing else this week it has been shown graphically in those actions. Thank you! #bombersislikeroaches
  6. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 11: Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Tony Lynn 15 has shown nothing but dedication to the cause for over 8 seasons now, so here is a song that the late Nipsey wrote for Tony himself #tonylynn151 #bombersislikeroaches
  7. VainGlorious

Stats & History S31 Squad Submissions & Changes Thread

Bombers sign Ash24 SLA #tonylynn151 #bombersislikeroaches
  8. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 11: Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Give me 24 hours my man, I’m working on it. #bombersislikeroaches
  9. Tony Lynn 15

Media SIM plea humble

...have committed to joining us next year which will make us even stronger and have a group of people that genuinely enjoy each others company. Keep trying to bait us and play little games that you feel will break us. The truth is it won’t, it will actually make us stronger. #bombersislikeroaches.
  10. Tony Lynn 15

Media Three Strikes and You're Out?

#bombersislikeroaches
  11. Tony Lynn 15

Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 9: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Such a strong list mate, one soldier steps down and another one takes their place. #bombersislikeroaches
Back