Usage for hash tag: cabal

1. Wosh

Bumped SFA Club Survivor : Dragons New Champions April 2024 🌴

#cabal #secret 7 #conspiracies For your thread TheInjuryFactory
  2. GreyCrow

Song Contest Part XX, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Final Recordings of Bands/Artists That Are No More, Noms Due: Monday, 9pm AEST

...2 Purple7x08_24 Song of Joy – Nick Cave / Bad Seeds 32 BBB 5555 44 3 1 But our winner with a tune the #cabal certainly liked...
  3. GreyCrow

Song Contest Part XX, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Final Recordings of Bands/Artists That Are No More, Noms Due: Monday, 9pm AEST

#HostUpdate The #cabal have voted and things have tightened up at the top Best Billy has 3 - rest have 1 27 hours to go
  4. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Freaky. We voted for 4 of the same songs! And our 5, 3 and 1 were the same. #cabal
  5. MWPP

Discussion Hawks’ corrupt beez voting process

...Harvey Manfrenjensenden was left out of the voter list in similarly suspicious circumstances . This isn’t against the rules , but is clearly against the spirit of the beez since people can’t vote for themselves but can vote for their teammates . Sadly the #cabal is real and #integrity is dead :p
  6. _Rake_

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Nom something off Junkyard. 5 votes #cabal etc.
  7. Grand Uncle Horace

Event ♔☯ THE GAME IS ON RIGHT NOW xD xD xD ☯♚

Spot on like a Dalmatian. I too was conscripted. Joshy hit me with a qicket bat and put a hessian bag over my head. I woke with a shocking vodka hangover. I say we go along with #cabal but work for proper liberation. #QootyandSickle #DownwithBRABanistas
  8. MWPP

Event ♔☯ THE GAME IS ON RIGHT NOW xD xD xD ☯♚

And if we can truly choose our side as per our OP ie if it's our choices far more than our abilities that show us who we truly are .... then why was I sorted into Ant Bears without being consulted? #cabal
  9. JoshWoodenSpoon

Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

raskolnikov just sent me his nom. I can only assume that he either quite understandably could not see how my nom did not win, or that this is an accidental leak and evidence that the #cabal is real.
Back