Usage for hash tag: caesar88

1. Bandicoot

Analysis 2023 Midfield & CBAs Analysis

I've noticed that you haven't been making any posts on the "trade & recruiting thread" for the past week or so. Now I know why. You must have taken over a week to compile this post alone. Fantastic analysis. Well done #caesar88.
  2. Bandicoot

Autopsy We ****ing did it get around us boys!! off to a PRELIM

#caesar88 posted recently that he couldn't understand the logic of Papley being in the centre square at the first bounce of every game recently. Then went on to say that he hasn't won any clearances, so why do they persist in this. I'm not sure he meant ANY clearance as I clearly remember one...
  3. Bandicoot

Preview Saints vs Swans Sunday 21st August @Marvel - Top 4 or bust

You've obviously got too much spare time #caesar88.
  4. Bandicoot

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

See you've changed your avatar #caesar88. Any particular reason?
  5. Bandicoot

Autopsy 2021 Rd 21 Swans Vs Saints

...that role. He is a bank flanker or pocket but he should not be expected to take on the number one forward. We lack pace in the midfield as #caesar88 constantly reminds us. I thought Papley did well when contesting the centre bounces but we are robbing Peter to pay Paul by taking him away...
  6. Bandicoot

List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

I feel #caesar88's comment has merit. They have had a good look at Wicks and are happy with what they've seen therefore don't need another week. The fact that Bell is contracted to 2021 complicates things though.
  7. Bandicoot

List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

...places lower than what it would otherwise be. We will still have a first rounder though. Our picks in 2021 should be used predominantly for trades and not draft picks. Like you, I agree with #caesar88 in his thinking to a degree but I just think he's a year too early with going heavy in...
  8. Bandicoot

Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

Unless #caesar88 knows him and has been told by him personally that he wants to stay in Adelaide, I think he is talking crap. He has no history of living in Melbourne and, let's face it, why would you WANT to live in Adelaide?
Back