Usage for hash tag: can

1. The Punter

Preview Round 8, 2024: St.Kilda v North Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 4 May, 4.35pm AEST

I tried to work out how many top 10 picks per win for North Melbourne but my calculator exploded. #canttankyourwaytosuccess
  2. Mobbs

Event Pre-Season 37 Practice Match: West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at Bainlea Oval

I've been crook for a few days, face has blown up like a watermelon. Sorry for being a slackarse since OP day but I've just been under the weather. I'd tag someone but I #can't #remember #how
  3. Revenant1965

Toast Womens World Cup 2023

What a night of sport for Australia. Here Canada down 2-0 to Australia at half time, but I've read that 8 of #can last 12 WWC goals have come in the second half. Game on...
  4. WheresGroomgone

Resource 2023 AFL Draft Discussion...

...that Rachelle had some poor selfish moments. More than once he seemed to be somewhat self indulgent and ignored teammates -hope this is curbed. #can anyone help the kids bought me a new ipad as I am travelling soon - Bigfooty on it is horrendous any tips? I have had to resort to the old lap...
  5. bresker

Game Day TOTAL DEECOMBOBULATION - 2021 AFL Grand Final - Footscray v Melbourne - Let's make it 1954 all over again

Who knows, kick the first two and hope #can I sneak out and take down the bunting before the last quarter starts #
  6. K

WRFL Division 3 2021

#can tip 🤷‍♂️😜
  7. CaptainRisky

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part IV

My Ratts contact told me that they want to draft a good player , i asked why a good player and he couldn't tell me #can only draft good player
  8. peterbuch74

Opinion VICBias - Genuine Discussion

I'm pretty certain that Duff & Quarters have it all wrong here... https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2020-quarantine-hubs-on-gold-coast-wa-and-sa-clubs-in-queensland-royal-pines-palm-meadows-pictures-families-allowed/news-story/a4e14c7e861a6276f3537a0a3dcd44d4 The AFL is allowing players...
  9. winty

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2019

103,000 members, and they can't fill the MCG in a top of the table clash for a spot in the top four. #cookingthebooks #cantbringyourpetstothefooty
  10. D

Prediction 2019 Rising Star winner discussion.

I should have know the Carlton supporters would hang out in this thread. After consolidating 16th and giving away your 1st draft pick not really much else to discuss for you guys is there? #hangingoutfortraderadio #Teagueisthemessiah
Back