Usage for hash tag: CelebrateBuzzsaw

1. crazywildhorse

Think Tank There once was a man, a shy and humble man. He had the strength of a bull and the skills of a surgeon. This week , that great man plays his 300th game

I thought this was about The Buzzsaw, until I read that it was only someone’s 300th game. Get back to me when it’s 400 or gtfo. PS. Richmond are indeed in need of the help of a skillful surgeon if they going to get him to 400 games and save them from total collapse. #CelebrateBuzzsaw
  2. crazywildhorse

Another few hundred games and a congratulations to a legend of the game from a reluctant opposition fan

I would have to say, The Buzzsaw’s greatest moment was probably 2016 Grand Final. Was totally in tune with the game plan, flicking it around better than anyone that day. #CelebrateBuzzsaw
  3. crazywildhorse

Another few hundred games and a congratulations to a legend of the game from a reluctant opposition fan

Much better, could do with a tweak or two, but it’s definitely in you #CelebrateBuzzsaw
  4. crazywildhorse

Now now friendo, I know you’ve been back from the bant a week or so now, and most platitudes have worn themselves out, but this is no time to resort to the Pivitoniesque default hateful and violent behaviour. #CelebrateBuzzsaw
Back