Usage for hash tag: chadlocked

1. Bastyy

AFL Grand Final Sydney vs Brisbane. Chad vs Neale. 2024 AFL Grand Final Thread.

Winner: Sydney Margin: 7 Norm: Chad Most Disposals: Chad Most Goals: Chad #chadlocked
  2. J

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Hannaford sounds tops. Bolton, Baker, Hannaford and Berry. #chadlocked 2025 K thx bye. I ah... I couldn't stay with you there at the start.
  3. J

We suck in 4th quarters and he goes beast mode in them. Sounds perfect for us, even accounting for list balance etc. I absolutely love the fact he stands up in finals. Even today after being largely a non-entity for 3 quarters, does a games worth of damage in 1. #chadlocked
  4. J

Fingers crossed we can keep 10. Bolton + pick 10 and maybe some 2nd rounders is a decent consolation before the main prize next year. #chadlocked
  5. J

There's only one way to read this news. #chadlocked 2025
  6. Lach72

Love that from Tom. Because Kozzie isn’t an out and out gun either. Puts our three firsts right in the realm of being sufficient and keeping our 2025 first intact for #chadlocked
  7. J

I'm still 100% on board (even though I told him to GAGF if we're a back up) as long as it doesn't impede #chadlocked
  8. wakojako

I just looked at this guy, he has no connections to the footy world. He is just a Freo supporter #chadlocked.
  9. J

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

#chadlocked 2025
  10. J

I just hope Baker chooses West Coast. Take it out of our hands and save the cap space for #chadlocked next year. And I like him as a player.
  11. wakojako

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Sir, in case you haven't noticed we are #chadlocked and will not be doing that trade.
  12. pK75

All smoke and mirrors from the swans, they can’t out themselves as being in the chase for Barrass as that would mean they are open to trading Warner and reduce his value at trade week. #c#chadlocked
  13. J

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

...We may be a bit short of mid Depth at Peel, although I'd argue Brodie and Erasmus are as good as anyone has in the 2s, but even if I granted you that, we're short of at least 1 forward and 1 winger in our B23. That has to come first given the position we're in. And that's leaving out #chadlocked
  14. J

Strategy Fremantle Dockers Next Generation Academy

Yep, if they are changing the points matching, we need to be prepared. Especially because #chadlocked will take a chunk out of our picks. That said, odds are both are 15+ prospects at best.
  15. F

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Checked out #chadlocked
  16. J

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Coin toss alright, where heads is him coming and both sides are heads. #chadlocked
  17. J

Yes agree that retention comes first. Definitely Chad over Bolton too #chadlocked
  18. J

I think at the very least, the attempt is real and we're the "other" team (not for the first time). If you choose to believe the more agreeable ITKs it's #chadlocked
  19. Snuffaluphagus

Cal has said its real on Gettable. Time to get onboard #chadlocked
  20. J

No room. Even after Fyfe retires he's behind Johnson and Erasmus and #chadlocked. Unless he is just better than them I can't see that making sense.
  21. J

I'm onboard with #chadlocked but maybe you missed the weekend? #flagmantle
  22. Bastyy

List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Was Ling on the list at the same time as Chad? Walls knows what he's doing #chadlocked
  23. J

Without wanting to stoke the fire, from the Sydney board's ITK. #chadlocked
  24. J

#chadlocked
  25. J

...the lines (does that make sense?), then he's very obviously suggesting we are trying to splash the cash (picks) on someone that would actually take 2-3 firsts to move. Unless its something left field like Neale to the Lions, there are only a handful of players that are feasible. #chadlocked
  26. J

#chadlocked
Back