Usage for hash tag: cuptospoontocup

1. jackster83

Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S37 Team Thread - Congratulations Damicky!!!

...to all expectations, for three quarters at least. A see-sawing game saw the Rats go into the final change with a slender five point lead. Unfortunately the Old Boys ran away with it in the last to secure their #cuptospoontocup status and deny the Sin City faithful the flag we thought we deserved.
  2. Braklet

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

...powers at Dragon Island. Or the subsequent admin thread "fun and games" at Spotswood's expense. Funny how that ended up for OOB... #cuptospoontocup It's an interesting league, where poorly formatted weekly team sheets and missing player trade PMs are deemed worse behavior than a club...
  3. Braklet

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

...locked in 6 of the top 10 spammy positions, plus the entire Sweet FA had fun in the thread, so I'm not surprised we as a whole contributed 36%. Over the course of S37, we did a great job in dictating match thread terms. 2 flags in 4 years! I'm still in shock. #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  4. Braklet

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

What a ride! #cuptospoontocup We got the Yoyo going, eh Kilroy?
  5. Braklet

...Such a surprise! We showed up in good form for our PF against the Royals, largely dictating match thread tenor and with plenty of OOB participation. Good job, team. Keep it stoked for our second Grand Final! Let's take it from the 'Rats again. Go Ophidians! #cuptospoontocup #cup2spoon2cup
  6. Braklet

...Finals week attention gets scattered to multiple beez runs and whatnot, so no surprise at a generally lower total post #. But OOB came in and performed admirably, with a solid # of posters and command of the dialog. Well on our way to another flag's glory! #cuptospoontocup #cup2spoon2cup
  7. thewizardmelon

Official Match Thread Season 37, Second Qualifying Final: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

...UP THE OOB! Sorry SinCity, we appreciate you making the trip up, but despite jackster83 positivity, we just don’t lose here hardly ever. Plus, with #cuptospoontocupn the line, it was never in doubt. Congrats on your big thing next week too damicky. I’ll have a week off to celebrate the...
  8. Braklet

...of Spotswood, and have some of the Sweet FAs most engaging posters. I thought it was a really fun week. I guess the fact we stuck our place in the finals fixture affected posting... In any case, we are in great position to keep pounding during finals. Go OOB! #cuptospoontocup #cup2spoon2cup
  9. thewizardmelon

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Congrats OOB, what a ride we’re going to have in this finals series! Thanks for joining us Wonders, a win was always on the cards, the result was never in doubt really. It’s all a part of #cup#cuptospoontocup we appreciate you playing your part 😍
  10. Braklet

...sim was good to the spectators but not so good to Spotswood, in a thrilling one point loss that propelled the Gold City Guillotine Meat to the top of the ladder. But we are still wedged firmly into the final fixture, so let's go pound some Wonders in the meantime. #cuptospoontocup...
  11. thewizardmelon

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

...last time this fixture was held. As for the SFA's favourite team, Tigerturbulance and the OOB are well on their way to complete the #cuptospoontocup treble that has never before been completed*. After being near inpenetrable for the first two thirds of the season, 3 losses from 4 have the...
  12. Braklet

...and the Furballs pounded us, likely wiping their chance for the spoon. That'll teach 'em! But take heart: we locked our finals berth and are still well placed for a good end of season run. Rest up next round and keep up the gatecrashing. Go OOB! #cuptospoontocup #cup2spoon2cup #LoveTheBye
  13. Braklet

...posts were way down from the usual average. But plenty of OOB posters showed up for this one, which is real nice to see. We also set the pace for the Gumbies. Great nailbiting win capped off #Turbo200 and we're the first club to nail our finals spot for S37! #cuptospoontocup #cup2spoon2cup
  14. Braklet

...are at least reading the match threads. It's way more fun when we post head-to-head; we usually do so we have it in us. We're still on top of the ladder and we have a nice BYE next week, so rest up and recharge those tired bodies and posting fingers! #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup #LoveTheBye
  15. Braklet

...poster, wooooo! Good turnout again this week against an always fun Bombers group, plus we managed to yank back a hard fought win. Fell off a little percentage wise, but the Bombers are mighty chatty and can be tough to match. Let's keep it up for Spotswood, OOB! #cup2spoon2cup...
  16. Braklet

...Not too worried about the percentage dip due to RL engagements and aforementioned discretion. Would still like to get a few more OOB poking around the match threads though, it's a lot more fun when we can get our full complement going. Go Ophidian Old Boys! #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  17. U2tigers

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

No, it was my decision to play BP this season. The Old Boys were flying sitting on top of the Ladder without me playing. Just my luck if I came in and played Ruck the Old boy would go on a record losing streak. I'm all aboard the #cuptospoontocup mantra.
  18. Braklet

...Good turnout for a very chatty week with the Wonders, we held our own. Unfortunately, did not add to our wins column... but still on top of the ladder, so there's that at least. Thanks all for stepping in and helping out with our Wonders pals. Go OOB! #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  19. Braklet

...engagement in a high value Demons thread; I'm stoked to see a bunch of you coming out of the woodwork to post this round... hiya U2tigers! The utterly stunning win just slaps a big old Easter egg on top of that effort. Great job, OOB! Spotswood marches on... #cuptospoontocup #cup2spoon2cup
  20. Braklet

...thanks to skipper JC. The nice percentage boost helps our quest for the cup, while the Furies' loss helps their quest to take our spoon. Had some more OOB faces show up which is great, although I'd love to see us maintain a 15+ presence. Go Ophidian Old Boys! #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  21. thewizardmelon

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

...on game day - had a lively one myself. Cheers James Colorado Frederico_WA for showing up and leading the way, appreciated the week and I think we all grew into it as the days rolled on. Thanks to philreich and of course our brilliant OOB, this #cuptospoontocup dream remains very much alive! 💪
  22. Braklet

...about the delay) Once again, DemurePrincess gets Yapper this week! Sadly, we lost to the Swampies, but it was a good match thread full of fun. We're still mostly in control of match chatter, and maintain our poster numbers. But more OOB are always welcome. #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  23. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

What if I'm already disappointed? #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  24. Braklet

...week was a bit quieter than usual, but we dominated the banter flow. Kept the usual crowd going, and got some more rookie participation which is always great to see. No doubt that nail biter win was a feather in Harvey Manfrenjensenden's cap, what a leg! #cuptospoontocup is alive and well!
  25. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at The House of Gumby

HOOOOLY SHEEPDIP, BATMAN! I was making diamonds in my butt last half of 4Q. So glad we OOB pulled it off! Great game, Gumbies, and nice comeback effort at the end. But we can't let anyone interfere with #cuptospoontocup . Many thanks for the time and posts, Wosh.
  26. thewizardmelon

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at The House of Gumby

Oh dear. You think you’re going back to back? You haven’t met our friend TheSim - you’ve got to win a spoon in the middle. You guys are right now getting the joy of experiencing firsthand: #cuptospoontocup
  27. Braklet

...This always requires good opposition, and frankly I think the Warriors are one of the more entertaining clubs for banter. The win made it even sweeter. Would be good to get some more of you out there having fun with us, but thanks to everyone for flying the Spotswood colors! #cuptospoontocup
Back