1. P

The official 2024 NBA Playoffs thread - no tankers allowed

they say it didnt hit the ring #eastcoastbias
  2. damicky

Event The S35 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy

I thought TIF would have been crying out about #eastcoastbias
  3. Demonic Ascent

Beyond the GF – Why the MCG Contract doesn’t pass the Stink Test

West Coast fans #VICBIAS has truly jumped the shark now. I mean I thought the WA paper headlining with #eastcoastbias would be it, but no - west coast fans comparing the plight of their players having to travel a couple of hours to play a game every couple of weeks for half the year being...
  4. Demonic Ascent

Analysis Is it acceptable for AFL clubs to be politically biased?

It's not Vic centric anymore it's #eastcoastbias ever since the AFL decided to have the grand final in Brisbane, get with the times 🤣
  5. AwwThatsApples

Game Day 2020 AFL Grand Final Discussion - Richmond vs Geelong @ GABBA (24/10/20)

That's it. From now on I am using the term #eastcoastbias
  6. joelsyt

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

If I’m honest I’m surprised West Coast fans aren’t crying #eastcoastbias
  7. Senor M

2020 Fixture Predictions

...within less than an hour of the fixture coming out a WC Whingers supporter goes--- "Waaa Richmond isn't going to Perf.... #VICBIAS #eastcoastbias #Let'sPostAboutThisInjusticeOnAllMyDifferentBigFootyAccounts For someone who claims to be a university tutor you're awfully childish anytime...
  8. Funky Chicken

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVII

Its gone from #VICBIAS to #eastcoastbias Look out everyone, like corona virus it's spreading!
  9. Demonic Ascent

News Grand Final at the Gabba - Formerly: Where will this years grand final end up if victoria cant have crowds?

#eastcoastbias has now replaced #VICBIAS it seems. Soon it will be #EastOfTheNullarborBias 😂😂😂
  10. Foley#41

Tonight’s game is in Perth, but the umps will make sure the winner is Victorian. #eastcoastbias
  11. VB_longneck

#eastcoastbias
Back