Usage for hash tag: Future

1. CaptainWorpedo

Player Watch 2023 AFL Draft Pool Discussion Thread

...An if the deal is two good to refuse! Any of McKercher, Duursma or Watson in addition to McCabe and I am wrapped with 2023. If Melbourne offers #6 #11 #Future first Trade 11 for a future first round pick 2024. 3 first round picks in 2024 would be sweet! Will be an interesting few days for...
  2. B

Traded Esava Ratugolea [Traded to Port Adelaide for #25, #76 and #94]

...care what “pick” players were taken at. They do care when their players are offered 5 or 6 year deals. The tend to benchmark and point to future performance using that fact. Given picks 27,28, 32 and 33 will all completely vanish to match bids on draft night the offers will stand as Esava...
  3. kranky al

$789 per Australian per Year to Subsidise Fossil Fuels

...homage to the Hyundai Pony Coupe concept from 1974, which was developed by the legendary car designer Giorgetto Giugiaro. “N Vision 74’s future-oriented design reflects the respect and appreciation we have for the dedication and passion that went into the Pony Coupe concept,” said SangYup...
  4. Truetiger

Preview West Coast vs Richmond - Rd 7 - Concrete Deck Stadium

That’s for sure. What did he do wrong and the likes of Edwards and George still in. Mansell in every week plz #Future
  5. deeztreez

Review Good/Bad vs Gold Coast, Rd 3 2021

I did laugh when the push and shove was going on at qtr time, Rowe singled out Rankine and gave him a mouthful. Then after the final siren he chased after him and shook hands. #Futureteammates
  6. lethalselbow

Preview Round 16, 2020: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 6 September 2020, 1.05pm @ Metricon Stadium

So what was the average age of the Swans beating Melbourne? I'd be thrilled if i was a Swans supporter. #hope #Future #etc Get the kids in, Clarkson.
  7. Marcel Proust

List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours Part 2

rgray wines 4 ccj mcintosh/menadue/markov #19 #Future first #40 win-win ? ccj is a gun btw edit: :(
  8. 1

2019 Trade thread

...Rising Star, you'd think he'd have some value. I'd be looking at something like - (IF SYDNEY ACQUIRES #9 in PAPLEY DEAL) Cutler & #21 + future 3rd to Geelong for #14 Lewy & #14 & #16 & #34 + future first (roughly 13-16 I would guess) to Sydney for #5, #9 (if Papley deal goes through), #25...
  9. Mikka84

List Mgmt. Saints father and son

Here’s a pic from this mornings Auskick. #Future
Back