Usage for hash tag: guessing

1. Jugada

Racing 2024 G1 Melbourne Cup (3200m)

...handicapped. One of the worst weighted for me with 53kg. He has won absolutely nothing to date and is being both weighted and priced on #guessing potential. Will likely be severe unders through out just based on his trainer. FAWKNER PARK - Absolutely cast at the weights with 55kg and still...
  2. Jugada

Racing WS Cox Plate 2023

Please. Complete #guessing to expect massive improvement on an obscure track he has never seen
  3. Jugada

Racing Melbourne Cup 2023 ( no after the fact posts)

...as the last time we saw him at Flemington. There are pros and cons for both horses and a lot counter each other and its just pretty much guessing the conditions as to which one to have on top. Dry track is AD WAF and wet track is AD GOLDY. Having said that I think Gold Trip handles a firm...
  4. Jugada

Traded Griffin Logue [Traded with Darcy Tucker, F3 to North for F2 PP, F3 PP and F4]

Lol that's my point exactly. Bloke has NFI. "as high as" #guessing
  5. Jugada

Racing June Daily Punt. We never doubted the strip(e)

Trying to work out where the speed is going to come from in the Prince Of Wales and have just given up. Legit NFI. #guessing they will just take it up with Bay Bridge
  6. Jugada

AFL AFL Futures 2021

#guessing This peaked too early is nonsense. Why are they more likely to drop off than anyone else just because they are playing at a higher level right now? Most logical answer is they are just better. In the last fortnight? Solid sample size
  7. Jugada

Racing April Daily Punt: Delayed by a week due to bad weather

Absolute tinfoil hat #guessing to go into a meet saying you are going to ignore the official track rating and pretend its drier just because you think its happened before. With absolutely nothing else to go on but the blokes out there grading the track going rogue cos the feelings is just a...
  8. Jugada

Racing March Daily Thread: Cinderella would have no interest in this Slipper (Snorkel Required)

#guessing Swats That has had better performances over 1200m too, nothing to suggest one will improve significantly over the other. She probably will get beaten by SR, but so will everything else. She has a trend of finishing on the heels of the raging fav and everything points to that...
  9. Jugada

Racing February Daily Thread: Mark McGowan stops the spread of Pike backing

A lot of #guessing here but I've quite liked the look of the Hawkes debutant Almighty Rising at the jump outs and suspect it has some decent ability. Been thrown straight in the deep end but still at $26 I'll be including it
Back