Usage for hash tag: inwellswetrust

1. Mr Blicavs

Game Day Harley Reid's Geelong Audition - Round 24 GMHBA Stadium

Starting sub … for the right price #I#inwellswetrust
  2. Mr Blicavs

Podcast ♫ 7 for nothing! 7 for nothing and Bruhn, Bowes & Henry for free! ♫

WOWSERS........ who would have thought the Premiership team would be able to secure Ollie Henry, Tanner Bruhn, Jack Bowes AAAAAAND pick 7, with nothing more than a pair of twos as a poker hand! Brilliant stuff by Wellsy yet again #inwellswetrust
  3. Mr Blicavs

Game AFL Trade Rumours and done trades.

Sounds like Geelong is set to win trade week again.... nothing can stop us. #inwellswetrust
  4. Mr Blicavs

Joel Selwood is a cheat

Nah.... I think us supporters can take our time to reflect on the the career of the greatest man alive, and everything he has done for our club and the Geelong community. Wellsy will be taking care of the behind the scenes stuff... like he always does. #inwellswetrust
  5. I

Traded Jeremy Cameron [traded w/ 2x 2021 R2 (ESS/GWS) to Geelong for #13, #15, #20 and 2021 R4]

Scenes at the Geelong Football Club this morning after celebrating their great victory. #inwellswetrust
  6. WaxiesDargle

Wells Recruiting record

Only 11 picks in the top 30 over the past 10 years - 4 wins, 5 fails (including Cockatoo who I consider a good pick but was ruined by injury) and 2 neutral (Stephens & DeKoning). Not a bad record considering. #inwellswetrust
  7. Mr Blicavs

Live Event Good Old's Floggingwood Succession Plan vs The 119 Tarps of Kane Cornes

Do we ever pay? #inwellswetrust
  8. Mr Blicavs

Think Tank Players who should be traded to Geelong because Dangerfield is entitled to a premiership.

#inwellswetrust You wouldnt understand
  9. Mr Blicavs

Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

We will probably give them Parsons for Gunston and Bruest and a 3rd round pick #inwellswetrust
  10. Mr Blicavs

Meltdown Did you forget this football league is a gigantic farce? Then read this.

We have Stephen Wells... I think we will be ok. #inwellswetrust
  11. Mr Blicavs

Think Tank Tim Kelly a genuine star or a freeloader??

#inwellswetrust Radelaide could do with the big fella right now... hed be their best forward
  12. Gee Class Loco

Game Day 2019 AFL Draft Day- RD1, RD2 + beyond

Love it! The draftniks go bananas over Shyte like this... #inwellswetrust On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
  13. Gee Class Loco

Game Day 2019 AFL Draft Day- RD1, RD2 + beyond

...years is beyond me. O wowwee that one is a doozey. Yep. A ripper! NO. I only blindly follow the GFC. Yep and IMO i do not. Great to address your concerns of my post. Don't take it personally as it's only my opinion. So you take care and keep up the good work. Cheers & GO CATTERS...
  14. B

News Tim Kelly traded to West Coast - ***Opposition fans read the OP***

I don’t understand this logic that comes up every year?? Making the most of a shyte trade still makes it a shyte trade. Please don’t start #inwellswetrust )not you Turbo anybody)
Back