Usage for hash tag: just

1. ROO DOGG

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Maybe the Pieman wanted the deal but Nizzy gave us all a parting gift and overruled him because of big footy #justtakereid
  2. MsTopG

Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Optus are pretty much done now imo. No phone services and internet for 10 hours. First the hack and now this. My advice to them is to sell the company and cut their losses. A new company may run it properly. * Just checked. Still no mobile phone servives.
  3. Bandicoot

AFL RDT 2022 AFL RDT Discussion Thread

It's fantastic to see that one of the Big Footy RDT family is likely to be this year's overall winner. Has a lead of around 110 on the second placed coach but I think he's got him covered. Let's all cheer on #just do it.
  4. Glorin

Round 6 Discussion

Maybe that's why we win. #just saying
  5. Glorin

Round 3 Trades

...or if I join the groupthink on Pitto and bring him in , with Sinclair last week going well dont see him being rushed back. Naismith will be handy as a trade back in after these guys have made their money, doubling your money out of r2/re. Can't do that if he is not playing at r3. #just saying.
  6. Ben Drever

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

If it wasn’t for commonwealth games. Pretty sure the Suns would still be in coates hire portable sheds #justsaying
Back