Usage for hash tag: kangaroos

1. A

Podcast North Podcasts

...is just aimed at a very different audience than the people here. In contrast to a lot of the others on here, the one I tend to skip is #kangaroos, because the host just doesn't hold my attention as well as the other three. But they all have their strong points; it's good that we have...
  2. H

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Enjoyed listening to Dean on the #kangaroos podcast interview Kate Shierlaw. She’s had an interesting road and seems very up front and honest - I particularly liked hearing her say that not only do all opposition players hate going out to Casey Fields, Melbourne players don’t like it much either.
  3. H

Nice bit in the #kangaroos podcast interview with Jas Garner this week when she said O’Shea was the toughest player at the club, and recalled a training session soon after Erika arrived when Grace Campbell absolutely went through her and she bounced straight back up.
  4. H

...to were lovely, and Kearns said it’s the best feeling the group‘s ever had (which backed up what Sarah Wright said in her chat on the #kangaroos podcast, and also Bella said last night that the players really believed for the first time this season that they had what it takes to win the whole...
Back