Usage for hash tag: LetHerSpeak

1. FIGJAM

Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

...two considerations here; 1. Cash's role in the tin-foil hat component of Higgins' story, whilst significant, is considerably smaller than Reynolds'; 2. We talk about #LetHerSpeak in this thread, but then buck when a woman dare speak about a grievance in a manner that doesn't fit our preference.
  2. FIGJAM

...Some would have you believe that Reynolds was arguing in favour of a pre-Grace Tame set up like what they had in Tasmania before the #LetHerSpeak campaign, whereby victims were completely silenced in perpetuity. I disagree with two things here: 1. Reynolds' submission; 2. Tottle's quote...
  3. FIGJAM

...narrative signals a higher level of empathy to Higgins the rape victim and / or the broader sphere of sexual abuse and the #metoo and #LetHerSpeak movements; 2. They're an [insert political party here] shill who wants to see the Liberal party burn that badly that they'll willingly spin...
  4. Number37

Christian Porter

...for her brave memoir, No Matter Our Wreckage, which details her experience of being groomed and sexually abused as a child, before successfully taking her offender to court at the age of 17 . The #LetHerSpeak campaign lawyers - Marque Lawyers - are currently providing legal assistance to...
  5. Shell

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

I am a bit unsure of... like i totally get the #LetHerSpeak thing. 100%. But isnt one thing being overlooked? One massive important thing??
Back