Usage for hash tag: lolWonders

1. tgrs

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

This is a serious disease we must treat post haste or there could be serious ramifications like using the other wonders hashtag rather than #lolWonders
  2. cats2rise

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Yes! It was Round 1. I even got a #lolWonders tattoo! I bet you will never guess WHERE!
  3. Wosh

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC @The Underground Stadium

...Bye R4 - Defeated Hawks Players to watch Rats: Raz will be full of confidence after kicking the winning goal to seal victory against the #lolWonders last week Dragons: DragoDelph will come out breathing fire after the team sheet mess of last week, expect him to lead the team out. Tip The...
  4. tgrs

Media QhampionData S38 Team of The Week - Round 4 - Rnd 5 tmrw

...late GUH, whilst ensuring tunes were good and vibes were plenty in a frenzied match thread between the Wonders and the Demons during the #lolWonders celebration week. Whilst his 20 touches and a goal weren't enough to help the Wonders over the line on game day, his 91 post performance over...
  5. Wosh

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

...reasons and sometimes they sit out to make way for others. Shit happens in a game. I remember tho when we first got hashtags on BF #lolWonders was the one trending for months haha, I had no idea what it was until I came here. Then I was like Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it now. It’s still the...
  6. Van_Dyke

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

also for my first time in season 38 #lolWonders it's good to be back
  7. AnUltimateRessie

Media WONDERS LEGEND SACKED IN RESPONSE TO HEARTBREAKING FINAL

wow I can't believe the wonders would do this to a club legend. #lolWonders #WondersinShambles #BringBackDaMicky
  8. Gralin

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

...Gander 32 71 Papa Juggs 14 44 It's been a very good season regardless including the unforgettable performance in Round 3 against the #lolWonders where old sausage kicked 12.1 equalling the record for most goals in a game. It's been a consistent year At least one goal kicked in every...
  9. Wosh

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Not only does the OP not know the club’s name, we have won 2 games in a row twice this season. #lolwonders
  10. damicky

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Sin City Swamprats v Baghdad Bombers @ Underground Stadium

Key Match Up: Two EKA Winners & Former #lolWonders Teammates MTNBWU & Remy the Rat will face off in the Ruck
  11. Van_Dyke

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Mount Buller Demons v Seventh Wonders at The Snow Dome

I fear I may not be the first to say my favourite phrase in this thread, but it’s an honour to bring the milestone up against #lolWonders
  12. MWPP

Sweet Horse Racing Calendar Opens (and probably closes) Today!

500 on #Team sausageroll for the win , 500 on #lolWonders to place Also this seems right up myblueroan ’s alley
  13. okeydoke7

Media Taking Damicky Out of the Opposition

...milestone which will add to an already decorated career, littered with honours such as EKA Medals and club captaincy. The pull to play alongside the man with the best CV in the game was understood to be a factor in his decision to move. When asked for comment, damicky had this to say...
  14. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Qualifying Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Why are we cheering for the #lolWonders? Did Da little guy give you a discount on a Television?
  15. Senor M

Media The Admin Race S37

#lolWonders of course. This week has been about as entertaining as the bye so far
  16. U2tigers

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

I seem to be losing here. Time to finish this conversation. #lolWonders
  17. Wosh

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons @ Brunswick Junction Oval

He’s very much in demand on the talk show and celebrity circuit atm after his record breaking TOTY exposé on the #lolWonders
  18. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears @ Abdu Prison [MOTR]

To be fair I could replace old Horry with half a dozen different names & my point would be as valid. The #lolWonders are a pathetic excuse for a team. No wonder you’re already having to gate crash the match of the round on Monday night— you’re just trying to find a new club that doesn’t...
  19. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears @ Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Because a match thread against the Bombers is more enjoyable than having to read the dribble of Grand Uncle Horace & the #lolWonders Not our fault your club’s shit mate
  20. HARPSichord

Game Secret Pie 4 Life - Führerbunker

Those dirty #lolWonders fascists!
  21. Elton Johns Wig

Media The Fish Rots from the Head; A Look into the West Coast Wonders Exodus #lolWonders

I'm just glad the OOBs have gone 3 weeks without ****ing up some admin (helped by a bye this week #LoveTheBye) and that means the focus is on another club. #lolWonders
Back