Usage for hash tag: LurkerPrinciple

1. Raz

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Lurker #LurkerPrinciple
  2. Raz

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

#LurkerPrinciple 50 or less post 50 dogs105 49 King Tenz 46 CursingFijian 44 MC Bad Genius 37 ZergMinion 36 dank420_ 32 MP_ 30 por_please_ya 22 TheGoatBaron 20 Itsmyshow 19 jmoo wan 14 Barrybran
  3. Nothing

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

In honour of our fallen comrade, #LurkerPrinciple would have Barry, TGB and Kurve as evil.
  4. hotchilli

Werewolf Boncer's Bi*ch Basic Werewolf - Day 25

I'd like to vote 3KZ is Football for my official vote thanks ClarkeM #LurkerIndexReading #LurkerPrinciple #LurkingInPlainSightTheory #LurkersAreOnNotice
  5. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

It’s not a theory anymore. It’s the #Lur#LurkerPrinciple it is measured by a player’s #Lurke#LurkerIndexReadingt that Bluelegs is up to date with modern practice. After all, #It’sS#It’sScientific
  6. 3KZ is Football

JMOO WAN AND DERO PRESENT: ELECTRIC BONCYBOO - MAFS VOLUME 2

I am going back to what I said last Wednesday in the game thread and to the person I suggested Boncer hit before he took out Bluelegs with his last kill. Smeg Head is the go today. #LurkerIndexReading is very high and #LurkerPrinciple indicates he should die. #It’sScientific DERO jmoo wan
  7. hotchilli

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Well not much is going on so 3KZ for now as I feel his #LurkerPrinciple is a mask for his faction true motive. Grand Uncle Horace
  8. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Ok - that is good to know. Are you invoking the #LurkerPrinciple ? I am prepared to put a placeholder on por_please_ya until something better comes along. With Porps tge more charming they are, the greater the likelihood of being evil. Wosh
Back