Usage for hash tag: mafsdelayed

1. Xtreme

FTA-TV MAFS: Where Jayden has an idea for how Tim can get back at Sara for her cheating on him

Jade looks deeeceeee you could push her off the edge and parachute to safety thanks to her lips #mafsdelayed
  2. Xtreme

FTA-TV MAFS: Where Jayden has an idea for how Tim can get back at Sara for her cheating on him

Lucinda actually looks Deeeceeee in her pink outfit #mafsdelayed
  3. Xtreme

Cassandra needs to stand by her man and glass Jack #mafsdelayed
  4. HomerThompson

#mafsdelayed Bloody hell, the Colonel's daughter is stunning :fire:
  5. HomerThompson

#mafsdelayed She had Andrea listening in on the phone
  6. HomerThompson

#mafsdelayed Andrea told her mates about the 11 secret herbs & spices
  7. HomerThompson

#mafsdelayed The problem with ghosting Madeleine is that she can still communicate with you :thumbsupv1:
  8. TheRednWhite

#mafsdelayed Lucinda putting Tim in his place was the best. Somehow he actually wasn't so much of a miserable kent after that so it sort of worked Ben mocking the nurse how dare he...hope he gets gelded
  9. Shell

#mafsdelayed Checking if Collins is still weird. Yep. Still weird.
  10. Shell

#mafsdelayed As much as I'd love to read the comments while I watch it's just too hard. :( Jesus what gutter did they drag this bloke out of to officiate this wedding
  11. TheRednWhite

#mafsdelayed.... First girl who thinks her teeth are too big....you have a fair way to go to hold a candle to Seabiscuit (I think that was her name?) Jayden the kick boxer....not the biggest head I have seen but the biggest face if that makes sense. And very punchable. 62 summed it up the best...
  12. Smoooothy

#mafsdelayed Tim's best man, judging by his haircut, is a raging ****wit
  13. Smoooothy

#mafsdelayed I'm the same age as the hippy chick from Byron. I'm pretty sure I look 20 years younger
  14. Shell

11 days to go, new thread banner + I will be #mafsdelayed the first 4 Wednesdays.
  15. HomerThompson

FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Present #mafsdelayed #sorryfolks #betterlatethannever
  16. HomerThompson

I'm sure that chess set will get a real workout from these deep thinkers. [emoji849] #mafsdelayed
  17. HomerThompson

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Going out tonight, so I'll be #mafsdelayed
  18. C

Was waiting for comments to have already started, but daylight savings has finished. No longer #mafsdelayed.
  19. C

#mafsdelayed Brent goes bang. Tamara goes I've got lots of friends - but honey, none of them want to marry you!
  20. 010203

#mafsdelayed - You can tell Selina is from Adelaide by the way she said 'plants'.
  21. Shell

#mafsdelayed Oh whoopdee****ingdo Combover got on his phone and ordered flowers. What a hero
  22. HomerThompson

Mitch pissed off that Olivia's getting in on his George Michael act with her Careless Whispers #mafsdelayed
  23. 010203

#mafsdelayed - A 10 year old could see through Olivia's bullshit. Sharing the photo was out of malice you dumb blonde.
  24. 010203

#mafsdelayed - Good decision Matt, good riddance Kate.
  25. C

#mafsdelayed - "I hope Jackson's proud of the way I behaved tonight?" Nek minnit. "I will hate her for the rest of my life." Yep, I'd be proud of her. Not.
  26. 010203

#mafsdelayed - So far, Ella is the only lady who will come out of this season somewhat likeable.
  27. 010203

#mafsdelayed - I was hoping for a shoey from Al at the start of the dinner party just to break the tension.
  28. C

#mafsdelayed - Dion gets Carolina a glass of wine. She has a whine.
Back