Usage for hash tag: moneyball

1. H

Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Ben Miller for Kosi make it happen #moneyball
  2. Roksman

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

CBA's and clearances. Fisher 11 for 0 clearances Crippa 29 for 0 clearances Cerra 25 for 2 clearances Walsh 25 for 2 clearances Dow 9 for 3 clearances (60% game time) Dimma will do a Grigg mk2. #moneyball #Believe #pick115 #Im too far in now and will die in this hill for the melts
  3. Johnny Karate

Game Day Round 18 v Port Adelaide @ Alice Springs

Last week Spargo, Pickett, Fritsch and Bedford had 25 disposals between them. I can only assume that Goodwin picked Melksham for his 8 extra touches to lift the average. #moneyball
  4. The Dr

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

I like the way you think. #moneyball Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  5. jd2010

The football video games thread

...the big boys coming looking, end up taking a 60m bid from Liverpool. Replaced him with Draxler who was listed for 24m and Fischer for 10m #moneyball Both of whom fire early on for me. Fischer a hat trick in his 3rd start and a brace in his 2nd. Draxler 2 goals 2 assists in his first 5...
  6. blackcat

Player Watch #25: Toby Nankervis - Signed Until 2026

...ruckrover enforcer /catterpillar/bulldozer creating a room for Cotch and Dusty to go to work. See: Aron Baynes at Phoenix. #MichaelLewis #moneyball #AronBaynes #PhoenixSuns like Davis leaving in an AA year, I reckon Grimes and Rance play the same game, and significant decling marginal...
  7. LeonardHayes87

List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Recruiting players the calibre of Coniglio isn’t realistic whilst we’re in the lower half of the ladder. Players in our cross hairs will have played <50 games, possibly not able to squeeze into their AFL team or possibly wanting to “come home”. #moneyball
Back