Usage for hash tag: nosunblest

1. jathanas

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

...very well as burger patties too. I have evolved my own method over time e.g. charcoal grill instead of oven, oats instead of bread #nosunblest , I add red wine vinegar as a way of reducing the "gameyness" of the mince etc but for a great start on how to do this follow the below link...
  2. jathanas

...must have gone down during the weekend at Mt Martha... The rest of us know we have to bring our sharpest A game to beat roast capsicum on sunblest. I might go hardcore and uncover for you my 4 cheese toasted meltie, starring Danish feta of course. S**t just got real! <3 you JB007. X...
  3. jathanas

It's always all about Australia and Greece to me. Does finishing 2nd on a rigged ladder hurt more than finishing last? I think it does.:(:cry: #nosunblest
  4. jathanas

Souva night. We used lamb koftas and chicken thighs. Souvas are just like laksa in that sense, whatever you have in your fridge can work (within reason). #nosunblest
  5. jathanas

#nonescafe #nosunblest I've no idea what that phrase means but I'd like to think that my recently gained knowledge on viral pathology positions me in line with most PHDs in the field.
  6. jathanas

That's a big call and I have to disagree. Souva sits atop the pedestal when it comes to food consumed in the ungodly hours; it's what one does after a night on the turps. #nosunblest
  7. jathanas

Isodinner: Slow roasted lamb shoulder with parboiled potatoes. I'm not a huge fan of roast lamb but it's OK on occasion. #nosunblest
  8. sr36

#nosunblest
  9. sr36

That works for me too. #nosunblest
  10. sr36

Motion carried. #nosunblest
  11. jathanas

That sounds yum man! I'll put forward a motion that all worthy food ideas are tagged with #nosunblest. Perhaps also #mymedalsarereal. Just for easy retrieval.
  12. jathanas

Quick-n-healthy 5 minute lunch with 5 ingredients: - Wild rice - Tuna in oil - Home grown tomatoes - Avocado - Toasted mixed seeds Top with olive oil, vinegar, & oregano. Add salt to taste. #nosunblest
  13. jathanas

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: BE Saying you don't want to hear "new normal" again, and then using the phrase in the same paragraph is a Sunblest thing to do. #nosunblest
  14. jathanas

I shouldn't be enjoying the sledging this much. Gotta hand it to Vicky Park for knowing how to dish it out but what JB, SR, and Otto are serving to Gimpy is next level. :tearsofjoy: #nosunblest
  15. jathanas

Porterhouse Heaven Part 2 Step 4: Cook over grill for 4:30 per side (depending on thickness and taste) Step 5: Enjoy with an Australian Shiraz and a side of homemade sausage #nosunblest
Back