Usage for hash tag: priorities

1. Dingster

State of Origin Series XIX Round 3 - Allies vs Western Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Glad you can duck out for SoO qooty and your kid will never know. #priorities
  2. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC at the Stadium In The Sky - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

I called off the show I had booked to watch the qooty #priorities Bring it on Gumbies
  3. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

#priorities Given the demographic of our respective membership bases , taking a book and/or knitting to a home game wouldn’t be out of place … On the other hand, just watched the entire Essendon Saints game without any distractions /interruptions and was unabashedly /wholeheartedly cheering...
  4. MWPP

Competition SpudQoach™ Season 35 - Congratulations sausageroll !!

Thanks for the tag TiF but I’m on holiday with no computer access until next weekend and it’s a pain to sit down from my phone during my short bigfooty logins and scroll through the lists that way . Yes I know, #pri#prioritiesope to be back next season!
  5. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 34 First Elimination Final: East Side Phoenix v Sin City Swamprats at The Eyrie

Didn’t expect any less as as your #priorities were never in doubt :D
  6. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 34 First Elimination Final: East Side Phoenix v Sin City Swamprats at The Eyrie

Hello Swampies One of the only teams I’m willing to play two weeks in a row! Still in Perth with family but hoping to be around a little despite this, given it’s finals #priorities
  7. MWPP

Werewolf This Or That Werewolf - Village Win

Ah, thought so. Nice get Barrybran I suppose you had a reason to hold off on reconfirming this until later in the evening Sorry all, I was out, and still am, but #priorities
  8. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 6: East Side Phoenix vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie [Heritage Round]

I thought you’d be prouder of your “virtual Brownlow” . #priorities
  9. Minz

Game Day Semi Final Collingwood Vs Fremantle at MCG

First world problems: I want a beer but my cat is asleep on my lap #priorities
  10. Bloods86

VFL 2022 Reserves

Yeah, I've got a few social catch ups to organise, but holding off so I don't miss the ressies! #priorities
  11. Jen2310

List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

#priorities
  12. MWPP

Official Match Thread First Elimination Final - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky

Annoying :( Also #priorities :P Were you "that person" who was watching the game on kayo from your phone? I totally would be :P (yes, even when we're doing horribly, I arrange my life around the footy and not vice versa!)
  13. MWPP

Official Match Thread S32 Round 16 West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears @The Colosseum

How long will the entire posting effort take? Supposed to be asleep but trying to figure out whether staying up is worth driving home dangerously tonight #priorities
  14. Shell

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

$22 of that on lollies at the local lolly shop. #priorities :thumbsupv1:
  15. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 31 - First Preliminary Final: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

4.40am WST means it was basically Sunday night too Credit where it's due DockerDen5215 for staying up so late to ensure the match threads were up on time It shows a true dedication to the league #priorities :)
  16. MWPP

Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Eh streaks are overrated anyway Without knowing why you missed it I can only guess it was due to life And due to the stupid border situation I’m sure you are even more grateful that you prioritised life over the SC <3 #priorities :)
  17. Jiska

Game Day Round 11 Discussion thread (dedicated to vaccines)

You don’t know how old your grandpa is? Just 80+? #MillenialDegens #GoogleIt #priorities
  18. medusala

Australia's political system is fundamentally compromised

Tasmania not having an AFL team is a FAR bigger injustice #priorities.
  19. medusala

Society/Culture The Humanities: A cesspool of academic fraud

Nah, why discuss billions wasted on humanities departments in Australia when we can discuss the oncoming nazi zombie apocolypse? #priorities. Thats like saying most of Freos trading decisions in the late 90s / early 2000s were of value.
  20. Cruyff14

EPL Matchday 16

You're trying to reason with a guy who suddenly started caring about the COVID once a Leeds legend died because of it. #priorities
  21. P

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Yeah but that's because he had too many white people trying to sort the problem out. #priorities
  22. Jiska

Round 18 Discussion (dedicated to Kadog)

If I was ranked 47th, I wouldn’t be worried about my shittruck AFL team winning a game #priorities
  23. MWPP

Media SFA Trivia Night

I’m feeling the love and what a team ( por_please_ya is the true trivia star, not me!) and there’s no way I can say no Pity about work #priorities
  24. MWPP

Podcast Song Contest Podcast - episode 3 #integrity

I’ve been asked to stay back at work so am listening to part of it now whilst scoffing down liner Quality The Jesus / JoshWoodenSpoon / roo2macca so far :) Joz - I’ve told work that I won’t be able to stay back tomorrow even if the colleague is still sick #priorities
Back