Usage for hash tag: raisethecameralevel

1. Billy ray

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Qualifying Final - Swans v GWS Sat Sept 7th 3:20pm EST (SCG) - Teams in OP

Ah. Well its same as gabba since redevelopment was done. Its the damn camera level that makes the old facts linger on. #raisethecameralevel
  2. Billy ray

Autopsy Swans v Blues - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Friday May 17th 7:40pm - (S.C.G.)

...most recent grandstands. The 50m arcs are 50m. You can use the measure tool in google maps. It always looks small on tv as cameras are so low. Like how a cricket pitch looks short from behind the bowler. The behind the goals camera angle show it like a normal camera height...
  3. Billy ray

Autopsy Swans v Blues - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Friday May 17th 7:40pm - (S.C.G.)

I’ll be watching #raisethecameralevel
  4. Billy ray

The State of TV Coverage Camerawork

Yep i know. I’m chairman of the ##raisethecameralevel organisation. It should be on the roof of the brewongle
  5. Billy ray

The State of TV Coverage Camerawork

moved about 5m to the right - but not much higher #raisethecameralevel
  6. Billy ray

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Swans v GWS Sat May 4th 1:45pm AEST (SCG)

Match of the round and year likely. #raisethecameralevel
  7. Billy ray

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Swans v Suns Sun April 21st 1:00pm AEST (SCG)

#raisethecameralevel Just use the behind the goals cameras. At least they are norma height
  8. Billy ray

Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Swans v Demons Thurs March 7th 7:30pm AEDT (SCG)

#raisethecameralevel another year and no doubt another season of a camera level about 3-4m above ground level at the SCG sigh
  9. Billy ray

Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Preliminary Final - Swans v Pies Sat Sept 17th 4:45pm EST (SCG)

Stereo on. Centre speaker unplugged. Nothing but crowd noise, umpire’s whistles and a very faint commentary i can ignore. Its like being at the game #raisethecameralevel
  10. Billy ray

Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Preliminary Final - Swans v Pies Sat Sept 17th 4:45pm EST (SCG)

If you’ve just joined us #raisethecameralevel
  11. Billy ray

#raisethecameralevel Looking from middle of the ground, here is the view of where cameras currently are (red X)
Back