Usage for hash tag: Respect

1. spudmaster

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: the fly, Theme: Female Drummers, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEST Time

It's 'pardon', not 'what', when addressing old people... #Respect
  2. goyoucatters

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

...Rhys when they're apparently losing their minds about his supposed underperformance, he might have simply decided that it's just not worth the collective angst the mere mention of his name invokes for some across the supporter base. #communityservicemoment #bennycassweseeyou #onyarhys #respect
  3. CaptainWorpedo

Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Skip to 2024: Simpson coaching tenure officially ends

Kudos to Simpson and the eagles for ending this as amicably as possible, breaking up is never easy to do. What a coaching career for Simo…. Well played sir #R#Respect
  4. Cubs2Lions

How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

You know what, we might be enemies but we and both our clubs probably have mutual respect for each other unlike St. Kilda and their supporters (which we all know have no-one) ;) #Respect4Collingwood
  5. foxdog50

Training 2024 Pre-Season discussion

#Respect to you both... By all reports it happened in a training drill ( I THINK it was a tackling misshap and his foot got caught ) its not as bad as Jack Henry injury but they are taking no rush policy with him
  6. Richard Pryor

Certified Legendary Thread 2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 48 The Final India v Australia 19/11 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

#Respect 🙏 to Kuldeep for not appealing for that play and a miss. You love to see it from a spinner.
  7. Zevon

Certified Legendary Thread 2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 48 The Final India v Australia 19/11 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

Stop being so facetious and show some #Respect :drunk:
  8. SwansProudly

News Swans Talk in the Media 2023

#Respect Tony Morwood "One of the drivers for me moving to Sydney, is that I wanted to look back and be proud to say that my club is respected" Tony Morwood, a member of the Sydney Swans Team of the Century, with a moving speech to the playing group in celebration of our Heritage Week.
  9. SwansProudly

News Swans Talk in the Media 2023

#Respect
  10. apollo_creed

Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Brooms out for LeBron guys. #Respect
  11. Max Powers

Game Day Round 9, 2023 : Hawks v Demons, 4.35pm MCG

Good on all the emergency services folks there. #Respect
  12. blackcat

Rumour Another H Sun Rumour - Nick Riewoldt, no naming other names or cards will fly.

they guy was a participant in the Superbowl coverage this surpasses everything in cumulate McAvaney has done in his career #Respect
  13. blackcat

Rumour Another H Sun Rumour - Nick Riewoldt, no naming other names or cards will fly.

the guy got an ESPN Mike at the Superbowl read and weep Hutchie biggest event on four year sport calendar and Riewoldt holds commentary mike #Respect Hutchy impale hari kari yourself on Vince Lombardi trophy yes bigger than 100metres
  14. SwansProudly

Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

come on #Respect
  15. fortunatecrow

Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

You're very good at this: yeah na to soften me up then hit me with a zinger. #Respect
  16. SwansProudly

Autopsy Swans got the job done winning against roos

we won the game #Respect
  17. Elmer_Hauser

The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Pretty cool haymaker by Buddy ! #Respect 👊👊👊
  18. blackcat

The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 - Post All Star break.

...43%+ but below 40 off the bounce ... see youtube tutorials of Melo demonstrating how the perfect the 'pick-up' but 24/25 for 29 points #Respect #wow #pow! #Katman[sic] corollary in 90s Roberts ley 6'7 pf from. Brisbane when at Melbourne Tigers he won the three point shoot out after the...
  19. blackcat

The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 - Post All Star break.

peternorth #Respect for the PN oeuvre, but on this reply you are right&wrong... pro sport fails on two counts , a risk coefficient estimate (#riskfallacy) and NOT assessing contemporaneous momentum(improvement.v.decline) and being on the right side of the curve (ascent.v.descent)* Lebron an...
  20. captain blood 17

Live Event 2021 AFL Draft live discussion

Scotty still rocking the pr0n look #Respect
  21. D

When will the Carlton FC Arrive? Part 2

Pathetic appointment. What a joke of a football club to appoint someone who has a worse win loss record than the outgoing coach. Ross Lyon needed to be appointed but instead the club is to busy worried about wearing orange socks instead of focusing on winning football games
  22. SwansProudly

Past James Bell - delisted 2022

Thanks to BruceFromBalnarring for the phrase in the autopsy thread #BeBetterBloods #Respect
  23. Bazzar

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

No he's not, he's a Vegan. #Respect
  24. MWPP

Media The Filth Wizard - 300 Games of Significance

...probably still exceed our SFA ones but it’s the occasional PMs I treasure most as I’ll never forget kindness when it is shown to me, even from the most unlikely of places - #Respect Of course, the league would not be the same without you. I look forward to seeing what the next 300 games bring :)
  25. SwansProudly

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

maybe #Respect for a leader putting his body on the line for 279 games?
  26. jerry_atrick

Coach Clarkson has left the building

...Clarko doesn't owe the Hawks a thing, yet he is resolute to honour his obligations regardless of the manner in which he is being retired.. #Respect. How many other coaches would do the same? Worsfold's rants of press conferences led me to believe he was a very angry man. Instead, Clarko...
  27. fidstar

2021 NBA Playoffs Thread First Round. Vale Heat, Celtics, Wizards, Knicks, Grizzlies, Trail Blazers, Lakers, Mavericks

Lakers with the Kobe tribute with the 2-4 loss #Respect
  28. Ford Fairlane

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

#Respect #FIXture
Back