Usage for hash tag: sobrave

1. Footy Is The Win

Backfire Dopey Joe and the Brizzle Bogans vs The Man of Steel (Cripps) and the courageous Carlton Super Heroes

Carlton's second half was brave #sobrave
  2. Footy Is The Win

Game Day Harley Reid's Geelong Audition - Round 24 GMHBA Stadium

Worlds shittest game. Geelonk bashing a struggling minnow down at Smashed In Park again. #sobrave AFL is broken, bAyFLX is where it's at.
  3. Satan

Summer Paris 2024 - General Discussion

#sobrave
  4. Kabanna

Game Day Schofields Shitlords vs. The Carlton Copium Machine @ A literal mud pit because it rained all night and they played Rugby there yesterday

It’s true.. he literally logged off a couple of minutes before the first bounce yesterday, then came back to try abuse me after they won. #sobrave
  5. V_23

Post here if you won't make finals because your last 2 games are insanely hard

The Blues have got an insanely hard draw, compounded by the fact we’re missing half our best 22. We’re doing well pushing through such adversity. #sobrave
  6. GreyCrow

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Was about to call his new account out #sobrave
  7. mcgrath_truther

Game Day Vossy's Top Two Grand Final bound Blue Baggees vs Draft Pick Hoarders Norf

#sobrave of carlton to belt 18 year olds and hit them behind play
  8. mcgrath_truther

Game Day PRE-FINALS ELIMINATION: Hawthorn vs The Wobblers not ft. Saveloy Rockstar (who is travelling to Mars)

look at all those diehard pies fans still at the game! braving these shocking conditions and this shocking game #sobrave
  9. Maybe Tomorrow

Trades 2024 Round 20 Trades

This is might be my first time starting a trade thread #sobrave #soproud #cherrypopped Rowell to someone, anyone.
  10. V_23

Game Day Worsten Bullflogs vs Vossy's Premiership Favourite Baggers (Bevo Sack Watch) #Crippa200

Dogs playing their grand final in July… #sobrave
  11. Footy Is The Win

Game Day Worsten Bullflogs vs Vossy's Premiership Favourite Baggers (Bevo Sack Watch) #Crippa200

Put July on your shelf #sobrave take a bow
  12. Mr_Moogle

Review R17: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Brisbane Lions

#sobrave
  13. Saveloy Rockstar

Backfire FISTO’s Premiership hangovers vs zackah’s Don't screw this ups ft. STuP18 melting as they slide out of the 8 for the 2nd year running

lol and where were you during the game??? Turn up after it’s all over then call me gutless because I went to bed after NOBODY fronted 😂 🤦‍♂️ Congrats on being the first pussy to do a victory lap though, even if it was a But but Collingwood #sobrave :$
  14. Elmer_Hauser

North 'Carey on Stevens' Melbourne V Melbourne 'Lyon on Brownless' Demons

#sobrave Nick Larkey cost Norf them the game. The Good news is this result is bad for Hawthorn. So it's not all doom and gloom
  15. V_23

A detailed statistical analysis of the current state of the Big 4

zackah keeps tagging me in a fred that he bant me from… #sobrave
  16. Saveloy Rockstar

Game Day Jaiden Stephenson Cup: Colonwood V Norf

#sobrave of you to wait until lolnorf are 48 points up
  17. Saveloy Rockstar

Think Tank Who beats Sydney in the Grand Final this year?

Morocco was months ago, try to keep up… now I’m in Mexico Congrats on beating 17th #sobrave
  18. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Little 4 Richmond Get Their Second Win of the Season vs Geelong - (relegated to) Kardinia Park

Put out your Glubbers for Triggering Tiger and the #sobrave Tigers
  19. mcgrath_truther

Game Day Little 4 Richmond Get Their Second Win of the Season vs Geelong - (relegated to) Kardinia Park

pickett giving the naught finger to the crowd is #sobrave
Back