Usage for hash tag: sweetlore

1. Mobbs

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Search the archives, look for search term #sweetlore On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
  2. Mobbs

Media Wonders Sign Lease for Bainlea

Pugsley and Fleabane were originally recruited to the Sweet FA from Bainlea FC #sweetlore On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
  3. Mobbs

Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v Mt Buller Demons @ House of Gumby

...itself to its original name have met with various roadblocks, not least of which is difficulty in agreement on what the original name may have been. To date, there is no consensus, as arguments differ between Upiaco, Lurchiaco, Streakofduckshitiaco and Thatscomingdownwithsnowonitiaco...
  4. Mobbs

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC at The House of Gumby

...Gumbania is at the north-western corner of the Municipality of Sweet, served by the Gumbania Road thoroughfare and a metro rail system. The Expansion National Park abuts immediately to the north, which is ideal for communing with nature and solace (panda repellent recommended). #sweetlore
  5. Mobbs

Media It's Heritage Round (S32) - So Learn Something About History You Idiots**

...Bigfooty Bombers' inauguration, some suggest** that the players of Windy Hill and Martin Ward combined to get the Bigfooty Bombers off the ground ... or onto the ground, so to speak. #sweetlore #hugyoubeez * - See here for my take on the Muppets proposal. ** By "some suggest" I mean I made...
  6. Mobbs

...(Timmy) & Kournikova (Titans), and the Dingoes. Unfortunately, when commencing a funding process for further study, the business case was incorrectly lodged, accidentally accessing not the GoFundMe system, but the Nofu**You. A snowbunny under test conditions in a zero-qoot atmosphere...
  7. Mobbs

...It's as dumb a nickname as can be contrived, but I've preserved it because it was associated with an actual Sweet FA new team bid, although the campaign was short-lived. The same applies to the original South Coast team, an actual if short-lived bid utilising the nickname Croweaters. #sweetlore
  8. Mobbs

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at The Snow Dome

...(Timmy) & Kournikova (Titans), and the Dingoes. Unfortunately, when commencing a funding process for further study, the business case was incorrectly lodged, accidentally accessing not the GoFundMe system, but the No****You. A snowbunny under test conditions in a zero-qoot atmosphere...
  9. Mobbs

Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 8: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Shark Park (Heritage Round)

...name? The Bears' S.I.T.S. resides atop Los Carraras S.C., but is in the suburb of Nou Camp (close to the border with Subiaco). Dragon Island is a colloquial name for the island mass known in the native tongue as Beldribilin. I didn't even read this. I shouldn't expect anybody else to...
Back