Media BREAKING: Admins reign to end before it begins

Once again #TheRevolution worked.
  2. DenieD

Round 1. Another fail.

This is why we need The Revolution to succeed. #TheRevolution
  3. DenieD

Media THE REVOLUTION
    Threadmarks: Part 2

With momentum picking up for #TheRevolution and Kennedy Parker 's forces running scared, now is the perfect time to prepare an attack. I have gathered a group of tough and hardened soldiers that will help lead our fight on the frontlines. We have arranged our first meeting of the free people of...
  4. DenieD

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 1: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Alberton Oval

Kennedy Parker will be taken care of. Don't you worry about that. #TheRevolution
  5. DenieD

Admin Notice S34 Rules & Tribunal Thread

It happened so suddenly I didn't even realised we had achieved victory. #TheRevolution
  6. Callums_Guns

Media Congratulations DenieD S34 beez winner - Which thread was the best ??

...finished https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-revolution.1324280/ 1 day into the season with a thread against the Admin, will #TheRevolution be a success 🤔 https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-bye.1324401/#post-75938257 Another thread where taking the opportunity first which...
  7. DenieD

Media Were the Old Boys a Mistake?

...in tipping than qooty Elton Johns Wig is now the new leader of a revolution (I don't blame him for this. It is a brilliant position) #TheRevolution The Jesus is too lazy to put up 6 match threads on time. I mean come on, the OP's were barely mediocre haydo has not been seen since last...
  8. DenieD

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 1: East Side Phoenix vs Roys FFC at The Eyrie

Wosh if you use that image one more time I will be forced to put you on #TheRevolution hitlist
  9. DenieD

Resource Season 34 Match Thread OP Volunteers

This is why you are target number one for #TheRevolution The Jesus just became target number two. KP is our final target obviously.
  10. DenieD

Official Match Thread The BYE

We can change it back. #TheRevolution join us!
  11. DenieD

Admin Notice S34 Rules & Tribunal Thread

We need to start #TheRevolution
  12. DenieD

Media THE REVOLUTION

...way the dictator Kennedy Parker has run our beloved Sweet-FA into the ground in only 1 day? Do you want changes to be make? Then join #TheRevolution today If you are on the fence about this revolution just think, it has only been a day in season 34 and already so many rules and stupid...
Back