Usage for hash tag: thoughtsandprayers

1. T2B_

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

...by unkind Australian Rules football supporters. May you find strength and resilience in the face of adversity, and may your kindness and compassion shine brighter than the negativity around you. Wishing you peace and support during this time. #thoughtsandprayers #kindnessmatters #Staystrong
  2. Nunez

Review Round 5, 2024 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Poor Demons. Travelling once is more than enough. Hope they get to stay at the G for the rest of the year. #thoughtsandprayers #prayfordanster
  3. zackah

Game Day Meltdown Central - Essingtin Bombres v Free Kick Bulldogs, loser misses the top eight/finals to Carlolton

Oh wow umps had to pay a free to Essendon there. #thoughtsandprayers
  4. The Royal Sampler

Training 2022 Training Reports and General Club Updates

I get the feeling they’re going to try to use Carmichael to partly replace Adams’ output, and rotate him out for breaks with McCreery getting some CBA’s. Will make for interesting watching, especially if McCreery gets to wrap up Oliver or Petracca in the middle. #thoughtsandprayers
  5. The Royal Sampler

News The Ginnivan Rule - AFL cracks down

#thoughtsandprayers for Ginni.
  6. jathanas

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Noble pursuit. #thoughtsandprayers
  7. The Royal Sampler

Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Thanks mate, there is nothing #thoughtsandprayers can’t fix, even a broken, laughed-at heart.
  8. mrmonkey

Game Day Preliminary Final - Melbourne v Geelong, Friday 10 September, 7:50pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Happy with the start minus the may injury. #thoughtsandprayers
  9. Doctor Feel

Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

...women's right stuff about Afghanistan and how they are "deeply troubled" to score some sort of credibility points. So what are you going to do about it? #thoughtsandprayers right? I'd love to hear their solutions. If you were truly deeply troubled, you would do more than that, but you won't.
  10. Geelong_Sicko

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

You need a twitter hash at the end like this; #thoughtsandprayers
  11. Snake_Baker

Opinion Commentary & Media IV

#thoughtsandprayers
  12. manangatang

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

...on fire. He ended up with a burnt ring around his left nipple. We were so drunk it was the funniest thing we had ever seen. Come to think of it, it still might be for me. Cleaning is the biggest waste of time on the planet. Washing clothes specifically gives me the shits. #thoughtsandprayers
  13. Monument Hills

Play Nice 2020 Pre-Season Training

#thoughtsandprayers
  14. Monument Hills

Play Nice 2020 Pre-Season Training

This #thoughtsandprayers
  15. manangatang

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86’s Lair (motr)

Let’s do it, Corndog Spent the week and weekend organising the move of our house. I’ll probably be unpacking boxes and putting furniture back together when the game is being played. #thoughtsandprayers Huzzah! May your Captain Morgans be sweet and sustaining.
  16. The Royal Sampler

Magpies on social media.

#thoughtsandprayers after watching us play for the last two months.
Back