Usage for hash tag: top2

1. zackah

Backfire the #top2 bound proletariat edge vs. the bourgeoise demons

mcgrath_truther I blame you for starting a fred that forced me to add #top2 bound to the fred title :mad:
  2. zackah

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

When you scroll you lose all headings because your spreadsheet is a piece of :poo: It’s why I’ve decided to be #top2 as it’s easier to track that way.
  3. zackah

Game Day Hawfs vs Hawfs bitches - whatever happens zackah gets to lulz

Glad we got rid of him. He is clearly not #top2 material.
  4. zackah

Post your fear here as future GOAT Nate Caddy destroys your pathetic backline

managed to break his way into a #top2 side friend :shrug:
  5. spudmaster

Song Contest Part XX, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Final Recordings of Bands/Artists That Are No More, Noms Due: Monday, 9pm AEST

#SongContestResults #top2 In second spot, and after leading for quite a large part of the round: Nominee Song Artist Total Votes Assigned Votes Vote Rank Total Billies por_please_ya Samurai Bonobo 26 5554331 2 0 Which leaves our winner of the martial arts round as: Nominee Song...
  6. GreyCrow

Song Contest Part XIX, Host: GreyCrow, Theme: Free For All, Votes Due: Wednesday, 10pm AEDT

#SongContestResults #top2 This song led from the very first vote until the 2nd last vote - clearly Kimbra wouldnt do as well 2 Riviat Sketches of a Fern – Incorruptible...
  7. GreyCrow

Song Contest Part XIX, Host: GreyCrow, Theme: Free For All, Votes Due: Wednesday, 10pm AEDT

#SongContestResults #top2 Did lead early and held on and on and on but fell just short - as you can see a lot of people liked it but not as high 2 TubbsFarquhar Someone...
Back