Usage for hash tag: uck

1. RFCGloryJC

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

What the #uck? Aussie stabbed to death in Thailand by a drunk Yank, pulled out a flick knife.
  2. A1fromDay1

Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Jon Ralph now saying a future 2nd isn't enough for Soldo, but laughing at our valuations. Get the #uck outta here
  3. joff

Toast Round 7 = Adelaide 58-59 Collingwood

Incredible win the,umpires will need to try harder than that to #uck us up they're a disgrace
  4. MyManLynch

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

It’s an Essendon Cluster #uck of the highest order. Coupled with the fact that the board coup was triggered by Sheedy siding with the Barham…to get rid of the coach (In an undignified manner). Then Sheedy goes to bat for his mate Hird…fails to get him across the line. Sheedy strategy totally...
  5. prophetic1

VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Yeah probably....although i reckon they are protecting NWM as his potential is 'elite elegance' and they don't want him ironed out like Michael JACKSON against MIke TYSON! You do get the feeling that the LIONS do have those bigger bodies that could really muck NWM up!
  6. BARGE ARSE

Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

...to go and 2) That people on big footy will be able to interpret what he says at media conferences, after games etc cause he confuses the #uck out of me with his mumbling, jumbling, change of direction when he speaks I know he was toeing the company line but felt that he was pretty...
  7. MyManLynch

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

...our group (company junket) out of his Pub in Carmel One afternoon. Actually sank his boot up our Financial Controllers arse. Yes, we were run out of town by Clint. ”Get the #uck out of my bar & don’t come back” One man kicked 20 of us to the the kerb. Never stepped foot in the Hogs Breath again.
  8. Nemisis

Prediction Changes v St Kilda - Rd 18

Some of the posts were pitiful. The guys are doing the best for #uck sakes.
Back