Usage for hash tag: Wonders700

1. tgrs

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Sin City Swamprats v West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium

...Guide LBW The Season So Far The Wonders added Club and League legend eagleskickass back to the fold in anticipation of the milestone #Wonders700 however they unfortunately can't count on the long term participation of the legendary figure, however other additions such as akkaps and...
  2. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Thanks for joining us this week as well eagleskickass. too bad we couldn't get the choccies in #Wonders700 If ClarkeM 's way with words convinces you to stay back here full time.... please do let us know.....
  3. Scythe94

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Even Google's getting into the #Wonders700 spirit :openmouth:
  4. DenieD

I've heard it's Wonders 700th game this week. If you're quiet, you can almost hear people wondering. #Wonders700
  5. AnUltimateRessie

i dont know who either of them are but hey A Bit Dusty did you know its #Wonders700 this weekend hey zull did you know its #Wonders700 this weekend
  6. AnUltimateRessie

Media Wonders to be first to 700

...with their presence on the qooty field to kick the pill one more time. Get down to the colosseum this Sunday to see #EKAGreatReturn in #Wonders700 The Wonders will also wear the heritage guernsey for #Wonders700 and who better to play against than inferior founding club, the Mount Buller...
  7. AnUltimateRessie

Dearest Wonders, Welcome to #Wonders700 ! What a elite milestone and we're ready to wear our heritage guernsey to a win with eagleskickass making a cameo appearance. It's also a big game for Rubber Arm who not only makes his Wonders debut but returns after last playing for the Demons in...
  8. ClarkeM

#Wonders700 - in true spirit of this achievement, I will be posting 700 times in this game thread much to the delight of Headless.
  9. AnUltimateRessie

Competition Guns Media : S38 Knock Out Tipping

I'll tip Wonders for a big win in #Wonders700
  10. AnUltimateRessie

Official Team Thread [UNDEFEATED WHITE BREAD] Mount Buller Demons Season 38 Team Thread | The Brrrrr-illiant Demons

You'll have to get the clash kits out ;) #Wonders700 Catch you all soon 🤝
Back