Random talk thread: real good talking about random stuff n that

Remove this Banner Ad

I was a bit further south when that hit but I'm a bit stressed about a mate in Christchurh that I haven't heard back from yet.

Scary shit - looks like a warzone from the footage on the news over here... and something like 65 confirmed dead already according them.

I was a bit further south when that hit but I'm a bit stressed about a mate in Christchurh that I haven't heard back from yet.

Scary shit - looks like a warzone from the footage on the news over here... and something like 65 confirmed dead already according them.

Over 70 now, glad you're safe.

Went and watched Adjustment Beureau today, I thought it was a really good movie for what it was. You wont be talking about it 10 years from now, but you'll enjoy your 2 hours

Not really any in depth mind destroying thought required, but the movie gets away with it by not trying to be something it's not.

Storyline is kind of "The Notebook" meets "The Matrix" without the crying/bullshit action.

Anyways, it's not going to win an Academy Award, but it's worth the watch, check it out.

Just discovered some ****er got hold of my credit card details somehow and tried to book up a $3000 resort suite over the weekend. So now all my shit's been frozen.

Lucky I've never bought a BFSC membership or I'd be looking at you and Chief, Lachy.

Just discovered some ****er got hold of my credit card details somehow and tried to book up a $3000 resort suite over the weekend. So now all my shit's been frozen.

Lucky I've never bought a BFSC membership or I'd be looking at you and Chief, Lachy.

You on PSN Esti? Could be from the hacking.

Oh and caught up with a guy from Broome who said he met up with you as well.

Haven't been following the PSN saga but do they know if credit card details were stolen?

Shit news esti. That's why I always keep my money under the mattress.

Yeah, CC your address etc. Guy from SA (on PSN) had 2,000 bill from O/S on his card.

Whatever email you registered your PSN with is going to get spammed with phising

Yeah, CC your address etc. Guy from SA (on PSN) had 2,000 bill from O/S on his card.
Lucky I don't have a PS then, knew my 360 would be good for something.

Whatever email you registered your PSN with is going to get spammed with phising
I know, some jerks from bigfooty are already sending me stuff about a four hour work week. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he's a good fella hey (for an eagles supporter).

Yep great bloke

****ing liars

Wait................

Let's not go overboard - he might be reading this... ;)

Have now

hehe, funny thing was I said to him the weather was looking good (saturday nigh). Has been raninig non stop since here. :D

Weather wasn't too bad in the end - it was only really wednesday that we couldn't do what we wanted

Had someone try to book up $750 on my CC to vodafone whilst we were away

Not long after I caught up with someone here oddly enough;)

You didn't happen to stay in any $3000 a night hotels while you were there Keys?

Had someone try to book up $750 on my CC to vodafone whilst we were away

Not long after I caught up with someone here oddly enough;)

haha, I have one of those magic phones that never gets a bill. :) (work phone). :p

I happened to leave my phone (and ipod) in a supposedly waterproof compartment on a mate's boat during our easter weekend trip, only to discover it wasn't as waterproof as he thought.

Now I've had to fork out for a new phone (which wasn't as easy as it sounds when you're not used to carrying much cash and suddenly discover in the store your credit card isn't working) and I'm stuck with an ipod that only works when it's connected to a power source (which is really handy for a 'portable' music device).

Having a pretty lucky week so far. Could be worse though - I could be a Port or GC supporter.

Is it technically murder then?

Just because a car's for sale doesn't mean you're allowed to steal it... no wait... wrong felony...

To what do we owe the honour of your sudden reappearance? You're not bandwagoning on us are you Chops?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back