Traded #3: Scott Gumbleton - Traded to Fremantle for pick 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Bye Gumby,:( I wish you nothing but luck and good health.

If we're not holding up the cup in September 2014 I hope its you.

I'm just more shitty we didn't screw freo in a trade as that had became traditional for me.

Owell a huge club and fan favourite Gumby is an I'm sure there is no animosity between all parties.

Like that was going to happen.... Your lucky we even gave you a pick considering the previous trades between both clubs.

Like that was going to happen.... Your lucky we even gave you a pick considering the previous trades between both clubs.
Yes. Freo certainly have a history of bettering Essendon at the trade table.

What a write off :(

SNN2617GX1_682_690975a.jpg

Look after Gumby pls, hes fragile..like seriously be careful.

no worries mate. Also apologies to some of the freo supporters posting on your board, they whinge when others come onto our board then they go and be complete knobs on other teams board.

Anyway good stuff and i hope the trade works out for all involved. Maybe pick 55 could be a gun/ serviceable player.

Best of luck.

no worries mate. Also apologies to some of the freo supporters posting on your board, they whinge when others come onto our board then they go and be complete knobs on other teams board.

Anyway good stuff and i hope the trade works out for all involved. Maybe pick 55 could be a gun/ serviceable player.

Best of luck.
It's been a minority, mate- most have been fine. I think you'll find most Bombers supporters quite like the Dockers, and this certainly won't do that any harm. And if Gumby must be elsewhere, Freo is as good an option as anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo supporters :thumbsu:. Definitely one of the best groups to deal with on BF, right up there with Port and Geelong. All class

As an aside, Geelong supporters get very antsy around Fremantle supporters.
Goes both ways. Dealing with the phalanx of Geelong/Freo threads on the MB around the time of the final this year was the height of fun times...

If he can get the most out of himself over the next few years then that's all we (Essendon & Freo fans) can hope for.

Yes it hurts to lose him but the reality is that we got very little quality service out of him as a Number 3 draft pick.

When Daniher arrived, we all knew it was time for him to go.

All the best Gumby. I hope you & Sylvia make the most out of a new environment & quality coach.

If he can get the most out of himself over the next few years then that's all we (Essendon & Freo fans) can hope for.

Yes it hurts to lose him but the reality is that we got very little quality service out of him as a Number 3 draft pick.

When Daniher arrived, we all knew it was time for him to go.

All the best Gumby. I hope you & Sylvia make the most out of a new environment & quality coach.

pick 2 but minor details

Every bomber that has Joined freo have suffered one way or another. From Tony Delaney to Mark Johnson. We make ex-Essendon career players rot!:D

That's cos you take our scraps

That's cos you take our scraps

Yep thats the solution. Mark Harvey had a fetish of having 1/4 of our side full of ex-bomber players. You could say it was a rite of passage to recruit 1 ex bombers player every year during his rule. Mcphee and Mark Johnson enjoyed their retirement there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back