Game Day Afx GD Thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw Ben 10 avoid tackling an opponent - this is just a bit of exercise and a bit of marketing and it's silly to think it's anything else.
We played Preuss and Durdin and had Narrier at full back. We didn't give a toss.

That's how he plays his footy. We're going to waste 20-40 games of development on a cat.
Yeah, there was another moment in the second half where he didn't actually cover for a team mate, he just took the easy option and stood by the man eh was already on.

I know it's only Mickey Mouse shit, but there were just a few little things I really didn't like. Skills that actually will transfer over.

Happy with billy needs to shave he’s head will improve heaps when he lets it go look at Judd and ablett they would be nothings if they didn’t... (sarcasm for anyone who doesn’t get it)

Hrovat, Anderson, Hartung and Morgan. Some real low % list cloggers. That's the reward for middle of the table finishes. Glad we're going to rebuild properly this time and the AFL won't **** it up by introducing West West Perth and Launceston...

Gee forgot about Morgan- I haven't seen him, surely he won't be worse than Hartung? Hrovat could slip to third, shit is looking up.

Hrovat, Anderson, Hartung and Morgan. Some real low % list cloggers. That's the reward for middle of the table finishes. Glad we're going to rebuild properly this time and the AFL won't **** it up by introducing West West Perth and Launceston...

You don't live up to your name...

Sometimes I don’t even think you’re heaps of fun at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Narrier run reminded me of that Irish dancing dude from a few years ago, ya know hands by his side.

Is just a pointless exercise which gave us a look at some of our youngsters....

Ahern- not up to it

Narrier- Irish dancer

Simpkin- has had the flair coached out of him in true North style.

Durdin- Made Maj feel better

Maj- made Durds feel bad

Preuss- Is good

Hartung- made Durds feel better

All in all a solid start in pursuit of the no1 draft pick for season 2018 :thumbsu:

Oh :p

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back