Player Watch #23: Kane Lambert - Retired effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Newsflash ! We also have a girls team.
dude if I dont care much for the mens team anymore thanks to shocking and the scumps, I aint caring for womens footy

How was the roar im the final against GWS when Lambert kicked the goal?
Singlehandedly the biggest roar ever heard at the G (I bet SEN would even dismiss that the cretins lol)
Sorely missed in our team and now leaves us with plenty of great memories.

Congrats Kane Lambert on a tremendous career at Tigerland.

Last edited:
I guess we all knew this was coming, but…😩😩😩

I see him as the neater and less noticeable face of our chaos spread game, absolute quality player who personified why Richmond were so good 2017-20, possibly more than any other player. One of the few Richmond players who you never heard disrespected by opposition supporters.

He won’t be the name on everyone’s lips in 20 years time, but will always be very fondly remembered by Tiger supporters who reflect on the era.

Bravo Lambert. 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a bloody rippa was lambo , so many clutch goals in FINALS, No co incidence we Won every game he played this year well done champ, enjoy retirement best of luck for the future
He is the main element we are missing in all these close games this year, in many ways as important to us as Dusty.

We win 72% when Lambo plays and 48% when he doesn't, such a shame he has retired although it's for the best , hope we keep him around he's the type of player that makes a good coach.

At minimum he was a valuable contributor in our premiership years. Sad to see him go under these circumstances but always be remembered as important to the fabric as well and I think he showed great leadership on the field to. One of the reasons we where so successful in this period truely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back