Bluemour XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Send him to the draft
If your consideration is a show of resolve, then yes.
but I’d suggest that’s an awful way to treat a person.

we‘ve probs offered a sub par contract, one that kinda reflects his value to us and place in our pecking order.
I don’t believe we have any moral right to make things difficult for him, particularly if he has comported himself well while a CFC player.

we‘ve probs offered a sub par contract, one that kinda reflects his value to us and place in our pecking order.
I don’t believe we have any moral right to make things difficult for him, particularly if he has comported himself well while a CFC player.
Dow is loved by some of our biggest stars, he lives with Charlie, Cez and Walsh. Crazy that people can personally attack the guy because he isn't good enough to play in our 22.

I hope nothing but the best for Paddy.

I don't understand how people can defend a mans actions when they are clearly reprehensible and they've been found guilty. What, just because they pulled on the jumper for us and entertained us? Absurd really.

key measure is his conduct going forward.

like anyone.

Yeap, will be similar to Setters.

If Dow decides to leave, it will be to the club of his choice and as long as the pick is in line with the club's expectation of his value, which is likely to be a 3rd rounder

If I was Dow I would leave and he has timed it beautifully to be honest… if he left last year and played out his contract and didn’t do well he was probably gone .. played the last year of his contract with us where he was comfortable … for him to leave us a team needs to offer 2 and they will

Dow is loved by some of our biggest stars, he lives with Charlie, Cez and Walsh. Crazy that people can personally attack the guy because he isn't good enough to play in our 22.

I hope nothing but the best for Paddy.
Who personally attacked him? I love him, and think we should keep him. Massive balls up letting him go.

Time will tell though.

Perhaps I didn't communicate well. I wish the best for Paddy, I just don't thinik we should be doing saints or swans any favours with a contested beast for free.

entirely reasonable approach… and the only real way for anyone to move forward.

speaking of reasonablenes… who are you and what have you done with Thy? ;)
he's spending a short period down below............he is expected to appeal his sentence and be back...........after 1pm AEDT....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he's spending a short period down below............he is expected to appeal his sentence and be back...........after 1pm AEDT....
would you mind giving the place a sweep, cheers

Yeap, will be similar to Setters.

If Dow decides to leave, it will be to the club of his choice and as long as the pick is in line with the club's expectation of his value, which is likely to be a 3rd rounder

I have now read twice in the last 24 hours that we are delisting Dow and letting him walk to his club of choice so I don’t think we are getting even a 3rd rounder

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Williamson was not convicted.
Tried to self reform
13 texts in a 7 day period
The HUN is blowing this out of proportion
That was just one of the charges, the mobile phone part. The constant harassment was over Instagram/TikTok.

I have now read twice in the last 24 hours that we are delisting Dow and letting him walk to his club of choice so I don’t think we are getting even a 3rd rounder

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heard we offered him a small deal, similar to Setters, so he either remains or someone offers a slightly better deal and we get a pick

Absolutely, but my money is on him heading up to GC to follow Dimma.
Either that or Clarko is assembling a new band together, or Bevo is getting people put in around him by their admin.
Edit: RTB is a big fan and sought after him when he returned to coaching. Round II perhaps.

Still nothing on S.Dew…

We should be adding some new blood & ideas into our coaching group.

Stevie Johnson for the forwards & skills.

Last edited:
Not everyone finds the GC (or as an old mate used to call it Surfers Palestine) an attractive proposition to live.

If your end goal is to be an AFL Senior Coach you absolutely live wherever you have to for a year or two to expand you resume, especially when you've come as close as he has to getting the top job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back