NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

Can i report this
Sure, but this is what I'd do with it

Angry Breaking Bad GIF

(You are going to rue the day you complained about Simpsons gifs now that I've discovered the plethora of Breaking Bad ones that exist.)

Sure, but this is what I'd do with it

Angry Breaking Bad GIF

(You are going to rue the day you complained about Simpsons gifs now that I've discovered the plethora of Breaking Bad ones that exist.)
I have no interest in that show as i've been through hell with a close relo on ice if that's what the craps about

Yes, that tells us everything we need to know about Adams. Basically means if he was an American he would be "libertarian" which basically means he is MAGA through and through.
That is a gigantic leap.

Plenty of people - athletes included, I'd imagine - have little to no understanding of the social and political climate and how non-politicians like Musk & Rogan play their part in that. To many, Musk is just the genius putting people into space and Rogan is just the funny guy who says & does outrageous things on Youtube.

It doesn't endear me to Adams in any way but it also doesn't mean he's a RWNJ either.

That is a gigantic leap.

Plenty of people - athletes included, I'd imagine - have little to no understanding of the social and political climate and how non-politicians like Musk & Rogan play their part in that. To many, Musk is just the genius putting people into space and Rogan is just the funny guy who says & does outrageous things on Youtube.

It doesn't endear me to Adams in any way but it also doesn't mean he's a RWNJ either.

You have to admit though most people who are fans of both Musk and Joe Rogan are very right win? I mean sometimes people will slip through the cracks, but majority who like those two definitely vote the same way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to admit though most people who are fans of both Musk and Joe Rogan are very right win? I mean sometimes people will slip through the cracks, but majority who like those two definitely vote the same way.
Sure, but how are we to know that that's the case with Adams?

As I said I could've done without hearing that from him as now in the back of my mind I'll be wondering if he's that sort of person. But wondering and thinking we know "everything we need to know about Adams" are two very different things.

That is a gigantic leap.

Asking an athlete anything other than about their chosen sport is about as useful as asking me to land on the moon.

He wasn't even asked about politics or science.

PS: This is very much a nothing burger of a piece and is something an 8-12 year old would think was a good interview question.

I wish there was a way to actually hide useless threads like this one.

Asking an athlete anything other than about their chosen sport is about as useful as asking me to land on the moon.

He wasn't even asked about politics or science.

PS: This is very much a nothing burger of a piece and is something an 8-12 year old would think was a good interview question.

I wish there was a way to actually hide useless threads like this one.
The funny thing is there are some Swans players who I've heard have done amazing things and they're extremely intelligent and dialled in to the world around them and yet I reckon if they were asked the same question Adams was asked they'd say "Justin Bieber or Margot Robbie."

It's surface level stuff so I think it's best to treat it as such.

This is why I only watch a clip or read an article every 2 or 3 years.

The funny thing is there are some Swans players who I've heard have done amazing things and they're extremely intelligent and dialled in to the world around them and yet I reckon if they were asked the same question Adams was asked they'd say "Justin Bieber or Margot Robbie."

I would consider Margot Robbie, Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence but then I would think "do you really think what is going to happen is actually going to happen" and then I would change my answer to Winston Churchill, Franklin Roosevelt and Joseph Stalin just so I can recreate the Potsdam Conference and see what each thought about the outcomes of that conference (when I told them about the cold war)

I'd say "Margot Robbie" six times

That is a gigantic leap.

Ginnipig is… mad Trump fan.