Competitions Bob's Health & Safety Protocol Bingo

Remove this Banner Ad

Six players would have three squares marked. Two players though still have unmarked cards.
OK so I can't read a spreasheet that well.

And yes I'm running a spreadsheet for this. Ich bin ein nerd. Here's the real update:
  • So there's seven players with all three outs so far, and three with none.
  • Of those seven, four players have a row with two out.
  • Of those four, three players have two rows with two out.

Blakely in protocols
Disappointing for him but exciting for me as he is strategically placed on my card

Blakely in protocols
Disappointing for him but exciting for me as he is strategically placed on my card
this is a conundrum now for me - this really opens up possibilities but i'm now needing players i'd rather not have miss games...

Bailey Banfield in the centre for me, make of that what you will...
i have connor, schultz and mundy in the same column, events are happening there...

Got blakely, henry, johnson in one column
Mundy Johnson young in one row
Schultz and mundy in another column

My card reads

O O O O O
O O O X O
O O X X O
O O X X X
O O O O X

Which with my imagination, resembles a distorted anchor sinking to the bottom right. I blame Tonga Bob for ruining our season with his voodoo magic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im flying along early… I’ve got that feeling in my calcium deficient, bingo bones that ”Legs” James Aish and one little duck in Griff Logue are about to getting a stampin

yes-yes-yes-nyashaeliz.gif
That gif is absolutely adorable! I should internet more...

Fun stats
Well looks like we have another three players doing the Protocol Shuffle this week, so thought I'd share some Fun Stats with you all, proudly brought to you by Bob's Statistics.

bob's stats.jpg

Footy Players

Footy players were randomly selected on individual bingo cards on average 14.02 times (out of 23 cards).
Of the 11 players to come under H&S protocols so far:
  • Only three are above the average (ie: more people have these players on their cards) - Blakely (18), Colyer & Cox (15 each);
  • Two are on the average - Acres & Mundy;
  • The rest are represented on bingo cards under the average - Schultz & Lobb (12 each), Henry, Young, Chapman & Johnson (11 each);
  • For those playing at home, the players most represented on bingo cards are Clark & Amiss (19 times each), while the rarest player to have on a card is Lloyd Meek (Meek by name, meek by nature) who only features on bingo cards 9 times.

Bingo Players

Of the 23 bingo players:
  • Two players have nine of their bingo card boxes marked, both of whom have a row with 4 boxes in a row marked;
  • Four players have eight boxes marked - two have a row with 4 boxes marked & two have 2 rows with 3 boxes marked;
  • Three players have seven boxes marked - two have a row with 3 boxes marked while the other has 5 rows of only 2 boxes marked;
  • Seven players have six boxes marked - all have rows with either 3 or 2 boxes marked;
  • Four players have five boxes marked - three have rows with 3 boxes marked, one has 3 rows with 2 boxes marked;
  • One player has four boxes marked, with two rows of 2 boxes marked;
  • Two players have three boxes marked - one has a row of 2 boxes marked, while the other can only manage 3 rows with 1 box marked.
So four bingo players can win with the next protocol outage. Or maybe we'll get another block of multiple players out (any jinxing purely incidental) and someone will come from the pack and take the competition out.

How bloody excitement!

Well looks like we have another three players doing the Protocol Shuffle this week, so thought I'd share some Fun Stats with you all, proudly brought to you by Bob's Statistics.

Footy Players

Footy players were randomly selected on individual bingo cards on average 14.02 times (out of 23 cards).
Of the 11 players to come under H&S protocols so far:
  • Only three are above the average (ie: more people have these players on their cards) - Blakely (18), Colyer & Cox (15 each);
  • Two are on the average - Acres & Mundy;
  • The rest are represented on bingo cards under the average - Schultz & Lobb (12 each), Henry, Young, Chapman & Johnson (11 each);
  • For those playing at home, the players most represented on bingo cards are Clark & Amiss (19 times each), while the rarest player to have on a card is Lloyd Meek (Meek by name, meek by nature) who only features on bingo cards 9 times.

Bingo Players

Of the 23 bingo players:
  • Two players have nine of their bingo card boxes marked, both of whom have a row with 4 boxes in a row marked;
  • Four players have eight boxes marked - two have a row with 4 boxes marked & two have 2 rows with 3 boxes marked;
  • Three players have seven boxes marked - two have a row with 3 boxes marked while the other has 5 rows of only 2 boxes marked;
  • Seven players have six boxes marked - all have rows with either 3 or 2 boxes marked;
  • Four players have five boxes marked - three have rows with 3 boxes marked, one has 3 rows with 2 boxes marked;
  • One player has four boxes marked, with two rows of 2 boxes marked;
  • Two players have three boxes marked - one has a row of 2 boxes marked, while the other can only manage 3 rows with 1 box marked.
So four bingo players can win with the next protocol outage. Or maybe we'll get another block of multiple players out (any jinxing purely incidental) and someone will come from the pack and take the competition out.

How bloody excitement!
I think we can all safely agree that Tonga Bob has far too much time on his hands. 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Bob's Health & Safety Protocol Bingo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back