No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just found my 1995 tigers guernsey I used to wear at footy training at my mum and dads house. All the other kids in their crows jumpers used to laugh at me. Seems as though we got the last laugh on that one. Still fits too
Hand of god jumper went for 12mil.
Anything short of that your getting ripped off.

Check out Sam Kerr’s two goals that sealed the women’s title for Chelsea… the second is exceptional!
Watched the game her first wasn’t too shabby either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had my fourth Covid jab yesterday and I felt like crap for a day and a bit
Did you take panadol or Ibuprofen? I was cautious as I'd seen a few mates get knocked over, admittedly only for 24 hours, and took 1 prior and a couple of doses after and seemed to not be affected too badly.

Did you take panadol or Ibuprofen? I was cautious as I'd seen a few mates get knocked over, admittedly only for 24 hours, and took 1 prior and a couple of doses after and seemed to not be affected too badly.
Panadol

Had my fourth Covid jab yesterday and I felt like crap for a day and a bit
Fuc that. I got my United Australia ballot paper and jesus statue and crucifix to protect me. Also bought Bill Gates new book on what we should do to avoid another pandemic. I am protected. But for extra protection i removed bat wings off the missus shopping list. You never can be too careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back