Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Sack Hinckley side of things
I would have contemplated sacking him after 2016 (Probably let him coach on)
I would have contemplated sacking him after 2018 (May have let him coach on)
But I would have sacked him after 2019. The fact he stayed on past that was lucky for him
But 2020/21 has earnt a few credits.
2023 - Top 4 or bust imho.

But yeah, I think he'll be sacked July/August next year once top 4 is unreaslitic.

This is terrifying for Jay, seeds and all the players we love

Yeah wow, can’t remember him getting that many, maybe he was seen by the same doctor as Ebert and sent back on.
Was a couple of years above me when he moved to our school for yr 12.
Has aged heaps!

Yeah wow, can’t remember him getting that many, maybe he was seen by the same doctor as Ebert and sent back on.
Was a couple of years above me when he moved to our school for yr 12.
Has aged heaps!

I tend to think this is a result of the impact of increased rotations allowing for more players around the ball. The AFL really needs to look at making the bench the bench again and keep it down to a bare minimum.

I tend to think this is a result of the impact of increased rotations allowing for more players around the ball. The AFL really needs to look at making the bench the bench again and keep it down to a bare minimum.
Not sure what to think of all this.
I kind of feel like they knew what they were getting into, then on the other hand you have to feel for them.

👍 it’s fair to question the docs at port given their history but not cool to question Jays courage or condition.
Just saw this conversation and yeah, I have thought that a few times this year when a port player goes off with a head knock and there is no concussion or they avoided the concussion protocol in one instance

Now the doctors surely know best but they would want to be on very strong ground allowing that sort of stuff in this day and age

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angus Brayshaw signing for 6 years

=
But 2020/21 has earnt a few credits.
2020 will haunt Kenny forever. A flag in 2020, would have sealed him in getting an extension till at least the late 2020s.

They had the Tigers on the ropes too at Adelaide Oval before half time. They should have an alternate universe gone on to beat them and then play the Cats at a neutral venue which they had only beaten them a few weeks earlier.

But Duursma getting into Lynch's face when he missed a set shot and then dropping the premiership cup 30m from goal are the defining moments of that game, Port last flag chance in the 2020s and Kenny's contract extension.

Angus Brayshaw signing for 6 years

Another reminder to never listen to a word that the gutter journos spout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back