List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee l'm glad we delisted him. What a debarcle on his behalf. He's really done his reputation no favours. And the bloke that lured him is now sacked. What a debarcle.
Talk about egg on your face. Including myself who thought it was terrible at the time.
Hardly a debacle for Greenwood.

He was on 350-400k with us in 2022 and had no guaranteed contract in 2023 - with the lineup we're using at the moment, I don't know if I can see him getting picked and therefore not meeting contract triggers for the 2023 portion.

At NM he is on 500k in 2022 and 2023 and had a 10 game trigger to be guaranteed his 2024 contract @ 250k

He effectively guaranteed an additional 900k over 3 years by taking the NM deal.
Obviously the Noble situation is not ideal.. but, he'll still get his money.

He was on 350-400k with us in 2022 and had no guaranteed contract in 2023 - with the lineup we're using at the moment, I don't know if I can see him getting picked and therefore not meeting contract triggers for the 2023 portion.

At NM he is on 500k in 2022 and 2023 and had a 10 game trigger to be guaranteed his 2024 contract @ 250k

He effectively guaranteed an additional 900k over 3 years by taking the NM deal.
Shocking contract jesus.

I mean for NM and for Greenwoods legacy in the game.
NM have been appalling over the last few years with recruitment etc.
Massive contracts for duds like Polac, Greenwood, Stephenson etc etc.
They are in a world of hurt.

I mean for NM and for Greenwoods legacy in the game.
NM have been appalling over the last few years with recruitment etc.
Massive contracts for duds like Polac, Greenwood, Stephenson etc etc.
They are in a world of hurt.
Yeah another bad call for north.

Can't really agree it's going to affect any possible 'legacy' in the game for Greenwood.
He stays here and probably doesn't play that much this year IMO. Finishes his career on 90 - 100 games
Fast forward 10 years and Greenwood would have been just be a forgotten player. Playing half his career in Adelaide, half on a terrible GC suns team. Had 1-2 decent seasons in his career.

Nathan Grima, Cameron Sutcliffe, Matt Thomas, Dylan Addison all played 90+ games and retired in the last 6 - 7 years.
Can you say that any of them left a legacy in the game?
Greenwood would have just been another one of those guys.

Can't really agree it's going to affect any possible 'legacy' in the game for Greenwood.
He stays here and probably doesn't play that much this year IMO. Finishes his career on 90 - 100 games
Fast forward 10 years and Greenwood would have been just be a forgotten player. Playing half his career in Adelaide, half on a terrible GC suns team. Had 1-2 decent seasons in his career.
Completely agree KR.
Guy will be a footnote in history playing for 3 pretty poor AFL teams
What we might see though is a fair coaching career if he goes down that pathway
I think he has that in him for sure

Nathan Grima, Cameron Sutcliffe, Matt Thomas, Dylan Addison all played 90+ games and retired in the last 6 - 7 years.
Can you say that any of them left a legacy in the game?
Greenwood would have just been another one of those guys.
I'm referring to the post he made the day before running out the back door.
It was extremely poor an IMO tarnished his reputation.
Anyway more importantly l'm told its highly likely Jones is coming to the Suns.
He absolutely loves the GC lifestyle and doesn't want to move to any Football mad state.
SO I'M TOLD!
Casbolt has been pumping the Club up to him big time.

Last edited:
Gee l'm glad we delisted him. What a debarcle on his behalf. He's really done his reputation no favours. And the bloke that lured him is now sacked. What a debarcle.
Talk about egg on your face. Including myself who thought it was terrible at the time.
I'm referring to the post he made the day before running out the back door.
It was extremely poor an IMO tarnished his reputation.
Anyway more importantly l'm told its highly likely Jones is coming to the Suns.
He absolutely loves the GC lifestyle and doesn't want to move to any Football mad state.
SO I'M TOLD!
Casbolt has been pumping the Club up to him big time.

This would be cool. I was worried we would let him slip.

I don't mind Jones, but I think the year off has boosted his footballing ability in the eyes of a lot of supporters. Feel like on his day he's an AA quality player, but when he's off he's one of the worst going around.
Barely had bad days last 2 seasons at the Blues. Thought he was more valuable than Weitering to them.
Also had an 11.8% defence contest loss last season. Best in the competition.

Last edited:
Ahhhhh!......memories. :'(

The next best video (Harbrow you star) after the 2min46 secs I've watched on numerous occasions since it was posted....and I still can't get rid of those onions....:'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good Lord Aaron Hall looks bloody ridiculous with those dreadlocks.
Who's he trying to be?
Greenwood having another high impact game.

What has happened to Jack Martin? He's just a complete non-factor these days. So bizarre.

What has happened to Jack Martin? He's just a complete non-factor these days. So bizarre.
Probably the same thing that happened to him on the Coast. He just doesn’t work hard enough and never found the right position for him.

Some players just peak in junior football. Jack Martin might be one of them, because his junior tape was unreal. But he just never lived up to the hype. It’s actually good to see that Carlton don’t really know what to do with him or get the best out of him either. Can’t blame the Suns now.

This is a quote from my mate who listens to Old Bull Young Buck, David Mundy & Griffin Logue’s podcast

“Hows listening to bailey banfield on obyb

And he was talking about his first year as a tagger

Goes first game I had to tag Aaron Hall and some blokes when they get tagged and annoyed they fight through it and try make it hard other blokes just give in

It was one of the easier days tagging and I thought league footy wasn't hard hahah”

I remember this game, Aaron Hall got 5 touches to a first game tagging, he went on to play like few more games later in the year and got delisted

This is a quote from my mate who listens to Old Bull Young Buck, David Mundy & Griffin Logue’s podcast

“Hows listening to bailey banfield on obyb

And he was talking about his first year as a tagger

Goes first game I had to tag Aaron Hall and some blokes when they get tagged and annoyed they fight through it and try make it hard other blokes just give in

It was one of the easier days tagging and I thought league footy wasn't hard hahah”

I remember this game, Aaron Hall got 5 touches to a first game tagging, he went on to play like few more games later in the year and got delisted
Never forget that.

Remember him having a tantrum on the boundary line - seemed like he was refusing to go back on or something.

Still a great player on his day though, IMO. Seems to have a fought through a couple of tags a lot better at North when they've come his way.

Are people aware that about six weeks ago Michael Rischitelli signed to play for PBC this season? Great to see more former Suns playing QAFL footy and helping nurture our academy prospects. That adds to Harbrow playing with Broadbeach this season.

JRK0XIb.jpg

Are people aware that about six weeks ago Michael Rischitelli signed to play for PBC this season? Great to see more former Suns playing QAFL footy and helping nurture our academy prospects. That adds to Harbrow playing with Broadbeach this season.

JRK0XIb.jpg

Nathan Ablett playing for Broady ressies too. IMG_1332.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Greenwood is lucky he’s hit his game trigger clause before clarko got there..

Jed Anderson apparently delisted.

No room for Cunnington greenwood and Anderson and Anderson is the youngest out of all of em

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back