Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several high-end business people connected to the club had been seeking to formalise a plan to officially approach Clarkson,

Remember when one of their dodgy arse cotorie dudes got Charters to not give evidence.

There has probably been more deleting in the last few hours than when Trump left the White House.
Yeah so I went to have a look and see when the nonsense started and we kinda jump from a story about Clarko poaching talent to posts about it doesn't seem realistic then a slide into insanity.

but no posts that really look like the spark for the nonsense so it is clearly being cleaned up by people who perhaps look a bit silly now.

Relax this tells you everything you need to know. Clarko has told Essendon to * off. Was posted just now after the Essendon board meeting broke up. Clarko is ours just be patient.

KIA. CHANCE. GOAL.

Major League Soccer Flirt GIF by New York Red Bulls

On AFL.com.au

There was an article stating that the AFL Commission was meeting to discuss GWS being able to up their offer based on granting Ambassadorial payments.

Buckle in again everyone LOL

Link?

I honestly thought I had my shit together 3 weeks ago in life.

I am a broken man my nerves are frayed, my sleep patterns not functioning properly

Whoever said football doesn’t men much to us?

The highs and lows of this pursuit of getting Clarkson home are way more intense than anything I have faced working in bloody prison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ I'm glad I had the foresight to take annual leave this week.
This thread is crack.
I just came back. I flew out from Athens 11 o’clock Friday night and after a pleasant layover in the Dubai business class lounge landed in Melbourne early Sunday morning.
I say pleasant because it was the only respite I have had all weekend.

Rocked up to work and I’m dying now.

On another note Nadia Bartel was on my flight and yes we’d all go there 🔥🔥

I just came back. I flew out from Athens 11 o’clock Friday night and after a pleasant layover in the Dubai business class lounge landed in Melbourne early Sunday morning.
I say pleasant because it was the only respite I have had all weekend.

Rocked up to work and I’m dying now.

On another note Nadia Bartel was on my flight and yes we’d all go there 🔥🔥

Dubai dimmies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back