Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency X - Club has elected not to fill list spot - Davey returning from injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fine with Harmes either way, but if you believe their starting offer then I'm happy to get it go. Frankly didn't want to part with pick 22 for him either.

Maybe Bowes is a member of that Church?
Reaction GIF

Lel, wut?

Why bother getting your facts right when we have tens of thousands of people listening to this trade radio every day for the entire period.

It's free money. Don't have to spend any time being right or having any idea.
Just speculate wildly and get paid for it.

So far, so good.

Just need Narkle and Dow to go somewhere else.

Could have been 2 things that caused the Harms outcome:

1. Not prepared to pay anything close to what it would take to get Melbourne to deal for a contracted player who has been clearly best 22 for a long time.

2. We told him what we tell every other mid. He needs to get in line behind our long list of quality ball winners.

Doubt that Scott is refusing to meet players Mahoney wants to talk to, which is the impression I am getting from the reporting.

So far, so good.

Just need Narkle and Dow to go somewhere else.

Could have been 2 things that caused the Harms outcome:

1. Not prepared to pay anything close to what it would take to get Melbourne to deal for a contracted player who has been clearly best 22 for a long time.

2. We told him what we tell every other mid. He needs to get in line behind our long list of quality ball winners.

Doubt that Scott is refusing to meet players Mahoney wants to talk to, which is the impression I am getting from the reporting.
Dees could be playing a little hard ball here
but might also have had another target in mind that's slipped through. therefore cap space/pick no longer needed?

could be a lot happening behind closed doors. just odd it comes out, then within 30hrs the dees are closing the door on it and admitting it was open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back