No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is George and Dard Ball Get ??
My brother is getting married this Saturday the absolute imbecile. Just arrived at the venue, currently standing on a hill in the pitch black at this beautiful farm, straining for reception, reading these developments with glee!!

(I take no joy in Ratts losing his job, but thought it was wrong to re-sign him under the circumstances we did.)

Oh god yes.

Thinking about it...

Is it just a little bit possible that Ratten's name might have come up in that Hawthorne review?
Yeah mate, you never know, I don’t think it’s being too conspiratorial to bring up Hawthorn.

That Hawthorn review is going to be an absolute shitshow and it’s just the beginning.

Ratts being there at the Hawks for a while wouldn’t have helped his cause (Yze was there too for a bit).

Any appointment we do that has even so much as visited the Hawks during the past few years, we will have to run over with a fine tooth comb so it doesn’t come back to bite us when the next independent review drops and things go nuclear.

Classic Carlton supporters really…always insecure about their own clubs misery that they’ll always have a St Kilda or North to bash and make themselves feel better

Don’t have the cattle
Great midfield no defence
But yeah we’re not great this year
They haven't had the cattle for 6 years. Just always get a feeling that something reeks down at the Doggies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Review going well...

200.gif

How Lethlean has risen to the position he’s in now is beyond me but then again, it is St Kilda. His role has to be untenable

What a f’ing ride being a football supporter,
I feel for you guys, hope it works out for the best.

We'll be fine- we're losing an ordinary coach whereas unfortunately for your mob- you're losing a good one.

I would take Hird in a heartbeat. Couldn’t give a s**t about his past indiscretions. He’s a competitive beast with ultra high standards. Bloke doesn’t know how to lose.

Lol. Given the AFL are in the middle of a PR shitestorm over clarko (allegedly) going too far with ruthless coaching methods....
There is less than 0% chance hird gets a head coaching job in the current environment.

Even if a club picked him, AFL HQ would give them a tap on the shoulder and tell them it aint happening.

What’s the opposite to a giant hug?

Our list needs that

You Will Not Cry Full Metal Jacket GIF

Bassat ordered the review.

We must assume Bassat acted on the results.

Explain why he must go.

Your overly dramatic reading of every move we make is getting extremely tiresome.

Give it a rest.
Bassat was involved in the re-signing of Richo and Ratten. Whether he was on the board or as President, he’s been involved at a high level over a period of significant mediocrity.

Has had to go, along with everyone else involved in Rattens new contract. The board should not survive this, why should they?

Richo signed too early,
Ratts signed too early, surely, lethers and the board need to go. This is beyong a joke.
Nar this is a good sign.
Yes the mistake was made, but now seemingly on the back of intervention from the prez it's been rectified and you can take it to the bank the move was held off bad publicity till after trade period finished. F****** great!

Lade - spud
Sexton - spud
McGlynn - spud
Ratten - Spud
Anyone l missed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back