Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to interview these crusaders to find out how many of the shepherds they met made potato topped pies out of their wandering pantries.

Personally, I don't think anything without pastry is really a pie, so I'm as concerned about that aspect as I am about the apostrophes. The whole thing is cactus up.

And where did they get their ovens in this nomadic lifestyle. At best, I think we're looking at a shepherd's's potato topped stew.
Tks SR - we're on the lookout for oven's, pies and apostrophes

Screenshot_20221026-105449~2.png

We need to interview these crusaders to find out how many of the shepherds they met made potato topped pies out of their wandering pantries.

Personally, I don't think anything without pastry is really a pie, so I'm as concerned about that aspect as I am about the apostrophes. The whole thing is cactus up.

And where did they get their ovens in this nomadic lifestyle. At best, I think we're looking at a shepherd's's potato topped stew.

Remind me again (although I’m sure it’s covered somewhere in the deep past of this thread) - what’s the difference between a Shepherd’s Pie and a Cottage Pie?

My 7 year old granddaughter recently asked me to make a Cottage Pie. Pretty sure she read about it in an Enid Blyton book (no comment, or see above references to Lang Hancock) where one of the characters ate ‘lashings’ of said pie.

Remind me again (although I’m sure it’s covered somewhere in the deep past of this thread) - what’s the difference between a Shepherd’s Pie and a Cottage Pie?

My 7 year old granddaughter recently asked me to make a Cottage Pie. Pretty sure she read about it in an Enid Blyton book (no comment, or see above references to Lang Hancock) where one of the characters ate ‘lashings’ of said pie.
It's whether you're eating lashings of cow or lashings of sheep.

3.6 pineapples signor comrade jathanas. Not good, not terrible.

View attachment 1543847

I'm no longer as anti-pineapple as I once was, but I note that the pictured pizza includes both pineapple and olives.

I understand the need to create shock value, but this is a family site and that is a hideous culinary crime.

hqdefault.jpg

Exquisite - but there may be a bigger sin than pineapple on pizza - it's that disgusting artificial shredded ham.

There is a case for a cross cultural mediterranean pizza where Iberian ham is used - ie black pigs fed acorns
That's what gets me about the pineapple pizza nazis. You go to an Aussie pizza shop and ask for an Hawaiin. You get an OK dough, OK tomato sauce, some pretty meh cheese, some fruit and some died, frozen, pink sticks of **** knows what. And these moronic no pineapple on pizza ****wits take offence to the consumption of fruit, but are OK with these pink sticks. Morons

That's what gets me about the pineapple pizza nazis. You go to an Aussie pizza shop and ask for an Hawaiin. You get an OK dough, OK tomato sauce, some pretty meh cheese, some fruit and some died, frozen, pink sticks of * knows what. And these moronic no pineapple on pizza *******s take offence to the consumption of fruit, but are OK with these pink sticks. Morons
Just ran this scenario past an Italian guy at work - he thoroughly concurs that the shredded ham sh#te is a far greater sin than pineapple on pizza

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what gets me about the pineapple pizza nazis. You go to an Aussie pizza shop and ask for an Hawaiin. You get an OK dough, OK tomato sauce, some pretty meh cheese, some fruit and some died, frozen, pink sticks of * knows what. And these moronic no pineapple on pizza *******s take offence to the consumption of fruit, but are OK with these pink sticks. Morons

So, as I understand it you're asserting that a pizza can exist on which pineapple is the least sh*tty topping.

Matt Preston(on Mason Cox' podcast) made the point that whilst he isn't a fan generally speaking, Hawaiian can be a safe choice in a dodgy pizza joint.

I would concur.

On a quality pizza we are doing the other ingredients a disservice. Dodgy pizza night is a different matter entirely.

I would concur.

On a quality pizza we are doing the other ingredients a disservice. Dodgy pizza night is a different matter entirely.
Fresh pineapple - esp if up in FNQ - is an ingredient of the highest quality! Even more so on a ship.

But if we really want to be technical, we should be calling them Brazilian pizzas. That is where pineapples come from.

Fresh pineapple - esp if up in FNQ - is an ingredient of the highest quality! Even more so on a ship.

But if we really want to be technical, we should be calling them Brazilian pizzas. That is where pineapples come from.

I have no issue with pineapple but I hesitate to use it as a topping on a quality pizza.

So, as I understand it you're asserting that a pizza can exist on which pineapple is the least sh*tty topping.
I think we all can agree that cultural diversity is beneficial and that those spreading anti-Hawaiin hate speech should be called out and re-educated, preferably with forced sterilisation.

I think we all can agree that cultural diversity is beneficial and that those spreading anti-Hawaiin hate speech should be called out and re-educated, preferably with forced sterilisation.

I'm not anti-Hawaiin. You're very anti anti-Hawaiian.

Your kind put chips in souvas. Not sure why that double carb monstrosity doesn't cop more criticism.

It doesn't cop criticism because it's delicious and awesome.

1666832994809.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back