Samsung formatting

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you don't mind me asking here. I have an issue on my phone.

I have player cards of nothingness that go on for pages and pages that I have to scroll through just about every time a player's name is mentioned.

Hope someone can help. View attachment 1620106View attachment 1620105

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you mean this is happening inside BigFooty when you are reading a thread? If so I don't think this is a phone thing, I think it's a bigfooty thing. I think you might want to just turn off the player pop up option in your text bar. It's the symbol that looks like a guy running. Turn it off and you disable the player card pop up
Sorry if that is not your query

Do you mean this is happening inside BigFooty when you are reading a thread? If so I don't think this is a phone thing, I think it's a bigfooty thing. I think you might want to just turn off the player pop up option in your text bar. It's the symbol that looks like a guy running. Turn it off and you disable the player card pop up
Sorry if that is not your query
I will give it a go. Thank you! Might try on laptop cos I can't see the player pop up option on my phone. Will let you know how I go

I will give it a go. Thank you! Might try on laptop cos I can't see the player pop up option on my phone. Will let you know how I go

I thought i was the only one with walls of text of those player cards.

I've done some testing and here's the fix;

Uninstall the Big Footy app from the Google Play store. It's shit.

Instead open your preferred browser and go here;

Then go to your browser settings and select 'add to phone' or 'add to home screen' or 'install app'. You will then get a prompt to install the 'Big Footy app'. It will put a shortcut on your screen. This is a browser associated app and not the messed up Google Play app. It works correctly.

It's what I use on multiple devices on Edge Browser and Chrome. Also works on Firefox.

I've done some testing and here's the fix;

Uninstall the Big Footy app from the Google Play store. It's s**t.

Instead open your preferred browser and go here;

Then go to your browser settings and select 'add to phone' or 'add to home screen' or 'install app'. You will then get a prompt to install the 'Big Footy app'. It will put a shortcut on your screen. This is a browser associated app and not the messed up Google Play app. It works correctly.

It's what I use on multiple devices on Edge Browser and Chrome. Also works on Firefox.
Thanks, will give it a go!

Thank you for all the suggestions. In the end I received assistance from Big Footy.

They suggested that I go to the following site.

I did this on my laptop.

All I had to do was tick the last box in a very long list of preferences under the heading of Sports Data.
'Disable display of sports data bbcode'

I saved this and then went back to my phone.

That way I was able to keep the app. When using the web page there were too many ads. I much prefer the app.

Thank you once again everyone for your help

Sent from my SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Samsung formatting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back