Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like they're great judges over there, maybe watch closer with your own eyes instead of taking the word dumb Powa supporters...and btw I have zero interest in ever visiting the Powa board.
Lol, I do watch him... & I'm sure they do too... yet you apparently know more than a collective supporter base!

I did laugh at one of them hoping they'd finish bottom so that they'd get rid of Hinkley and get pick 1.

North Melbourne would be very happy with that scenario.
It would be almost worth seeing Hinkley go just to see that scenario unfold

Almost

I'll happily revisit this in a year or two...
No doubt he can improve his disposal in those 2 years but decision making and creative ball use??? Right now he is an below average player but if he can improve his disposal then he will develop into an average player but not a fair bit better than an average player, this is what set Soligo apart and why we are very bullish on him.

No doubt he can improve his disposal in those 2 years but decision making and creative ball use??? Right now he is an below average player but if he can improve his disposal then he will develop into an average player but not a fair bit better than an average player, this is what set Soligo apart and why we are very bullish on him.
Now I'm super conident in my prediction given your posting record on Big Footy.

A cask of Red and a case of the Blues? Maxxed out and Gawn to sleep? Things have slowed down since Grundy arrived…
3C0FEAD6-2A52-42BC-A799-D90E9F8848ED.jpeg

Last edited:
In suprise to absolutely no one Cotchin gets off with a fine, it's bloody ridiculously that it continuously happens
Protected species that campaigner with a capital K.

In suprise to absolutely no one Cotchin gets off with a fine, it's bloody ridiculously that it continuously happens

Would never suggest this on the main board for fear of being accused of sour grapes but he should of been rubbed out for the 2017 Grand Final. It it was a Crows player they would of got a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on this..

It says so much about our club and supporters that after 5 years of bottom dwelling and the financial nightmare that was Covid thrown in for good measure… the Club is already back in the black and making very good profits..

Anyone got any updates on the Powa’s current financial position?.. has the AFL bailed them out yet again?..
Hows the “chasing greatness fund” going?.. Any updates?

Well the AFL give Port Powah $2-4 million more than us each and every year.

We have the same stadium deal as them but they get the better timeslots and yet there is this huge discrepancy in distributions every year.

Just this year the Powah are going to receive $4,000,000 more than us.

Why the hell are we still AFL controlled? Absolute bullshit from our Board they have allowed this to go on for so long.

Revealed: Where your club sits on AFL’s $276m ladder... and who’s getting the most help

Must be a @Kane McGoodwin exclusive terminology :)
No, nearly everyone but you understand outside midfielders are wingmen!

It's like you don't know football...

Never argue with an idiot as they will drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience.

Kane you're not following your words of wisdom. Ignore him.

No, nearly everyone but you understand outside midfielders are wingmen!

It's like you don't know football...

Never argue with an idiot as they will drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience.

Kane you're not following your words of wisdom. Ignore him.
Read the post, he said "outside midfielder wingman".

As usual you missed the point I was quoting Kanes response to you.
My message was for Kane to follow his tagline of advice.
Not sure what you are on about but your reply was this respond from me to Kane's, hence when he said "outside midfielder wingman" which I responded because you replied to this post of mine.
1678091436542.png

Anybody seen Robbo's top 50 list only Crows player last year was Laird who was 49 interested to see if anyone else made it? Or if he forgot about our players again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back