Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

In the meantime it would be nice to have more public support for Tredders. Warren has started the ball rolling and attracted the attention of the media we need something to maintain the momentum. I guess a string of losses would help but the true believer in me does not want to see that.
This is something that disappoints me, why don't any other well-known past players speak out and give their views, surely some of them would share Tredders' concerns? I get that some may not want the attention, but seeing a decade of mediocrity spreading through the club like a cancer must burn in the guts of some who know the real Port Adelaide.

Who are we paying? Collingwood? The AFL? WTF?

If we’re running with the apparent agreed reality that ‘Collingwood owns the black & white/stripes/bars/Magpie’, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that we’re paying a cut as a licensing fee.

The idea that all Collingwood wanted from us is to send a few busloads of fans over to eat Chiko Rolls seemed fanciful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Kochie told David and Will this morning that he's considering legal action against some of the nasty social media people. Hey David - have you considered the possibility that people are only saying these things, because of the useless administration that's hijacked the club???

So Kochie told David and Will this morning that he's considering legal action against some of the nasty social media people. Hey David - have you considered the possibility that people are only saying these things, because of the useless administration that's hijacked the club???

Was he specific about the kinds of things he was upset about or was it just a blanket statement?

Because I have seen little that would be anything more than opinion and fair comment.

thundercloud, I need a refresher on defo law

Unless I missed it, he didn't mention Warren Tredrea's name - perhaps he realises he's bitten off more than he can chew there :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back