Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks mate. That was me. And I did it because I am very angry about how that moron Cornes gets stuck into our club every opportunity he gets. I think he said something tonight in a sneering and demeaning manner along the lines of why would he want to be at a shambles of a club like North. He also was very dismissive of how good Harry Sheezel and George Wardlaw might become and might rival Judas, when Sam Edmond suggested it. He said something along the lines of I doubt it. Get back to me in 4 years on that he said.

I am sick to death of people like Cornes sticking the boots into our club and I refuse to tolerate it. He needed calling out on his comments on Channel 9 yesterday and I did so and I always will. I love our club and I'm not going to have idiots like Cornes belittle us.
Good on you Horace. Shinboner

Agree. They tried hard. So obvious they think he’s a fool.

Also had to laugh when he said something along the lines that Hinkley wanted Kane to make Kingy aware that he was mainly directly his comments at him 😂. Wow-wee Kane, that’s really going to bother Kingy! Pick up the phone Kenny!

I’ll say it again, just love how this man child is so invested! Love, love, love ❤️

Ken: I'm not talking to David. Kane, could you tell David to leave Jason alone?
Kane: David, Ken wants me to tell you to leave Jason alone.
David: Pissoff both of you. What is this? Primary School?

Cornes is a soundboard at this point.

He has a couple of catchphrases he busts out at random while trying to string a sentence together.
"Icebath"
"most talented player at that club since Carey"
"North are a shambles".
I think he might actually be reta…. I can’t say that word hey?

Anyway, he dumb.

I hope Fabian’s MG was included in the port salary cap

Didn’t Kane resign after list lodgements which meant a kid missed a spot

Im actually not sure he's an intentionally clever troll anymore.

He lost his shit at the end there a bit, which was kind of hilarious.

Toys out of the cot stuff, especially when Edmund mentioned the "win-win" bit.

I wish one of them brought up the following when he asked, "besides a few hashtags what have I done to fan the flames?"

FtzSrkAagAAnWfH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im actually not sure he's an intentionally clever troll anymore.

He lost his s**t at the end there a bit, which was kind of hilarious.

Toys out of the cot stuff, especially when Edmund mentioned the "win-win" bit.

I wish one of them brought up the following when he asked, "besides a few hashtags what have I done to fan the flames?"

FtzSrkAagAAnWfH
He never has been.

He is the one willing to debase themselves more than the rest

I’m looking at cars, does Fabian have a twitter so I can ask how the MGs go

I legit hate this campaigner.

He's not getting nearly enough thrown back at him for his comments and continued attitude & way he goes about it. He's an unprofessional, unabashed cheerleader, low rent low IQ 'troll' who absolutely knows what he's doing and plays dumb while doing it, and he's a piss poor excuse for a journalist. He's many things, all pejorative. I couldn't give a **** less of how great he supposedly was as a player. He's a duplicitous cantankerous goblin, a cancer on the many legioned rotted corpse that is the AFL media and I hope he gets bullied right out of the industry because he doesn't add anything to it, he just sucks it dry because its a profession hounded by overly paid media vampires who bait clicks for cash running circles around their dumb-take opinions week in and week out and they expect the fans and the listeners to just eat it and move on and tune in tomorrow.

****. Off.

I legit hate this campaigner.

He's not getting nearly enough thrown back at him for his comments and continued attitude & way he goes about it. He's an unprofessional, unabashed cheerleader, low rent low IQ 'troll' who absolutely knows what he's doing and plays dumb while doing it, and he's a piss poor excuse for a journalist. He's many things, all pejorative. I couldn't give a * less of how great he supposedly was as a player. He's a duplicitous cantankerous goblin, a cancer on the many legioned rotted corpse that is the AFL media and I hope he gets bullied right out of the industry because he doesn't add anything to it, he just sucks it dry because its a profession hounded by overly paid media vampires who bait clicks for cash running circles around their dumb-take opinions week in and week out and they expect the fans and the listeners to just eat it and move on and tune in tomorrow.

*. Off.
Well said

He’s cringe, so transparent, as one eyed a media personality as you’ll see. Almost needs to be banned from talking anything port related

He won’t ever point out any of jhfs flaws and call it like an unbiased commentator. Kingy at least called out jhfs lack of defensive efforts when he was at north but also acknowledged that he will be a great player

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back